Everything posted by purple blood
-
Cream of the crop this year?
Have you seen every shortstop in the state?
-
Frosh/JV Regional Tournament
Is it wrong to bring a varsity player down to the JV tournament if he hasn't played on Jv all year long?
-
Not much talk
Everything seems to be hush hush.
-
NKY Summer Teams
Trying out for KY Colonels 16u .Are they a good team to go to?
-
NKY Summer Teams
Looking for new team next summer 16u , Good middle infielder and bat. Need try out info.
-
Best Freshman in Kentucky
Colton Hartig - Campbell County. Great pitcher and short stop, can swing the stick also. Matt Reynolds-Campbell County. Great catcher and hits well from both sides of the plate.
-
Conner 10 Campbell County 9
Sorry ,I was talking about the JV game.
-
Conner 10 Campbell County 9
Campbell County's defense was great also.I dont think they had any errors.
-
Bishop Brossart 13 Newport Central Catholic 1 (Frosh)
What is the roster for the Frosh ?
-
Campbell County 49 Bishop Brossart 44 (37th District Finals)
8:45 only 3 replies. I am amazed.
-
Campbell County 65 Scott 62 (37th District Semis)
Just curious, did not see Ohmer play this year. But when Campbell County played him in 7th grade we shut him down. We put our best defender on him and played tight on him the whole game. Jake actually fouled out of the game. I think he might have had a couple of offensive fouls.
-
Murray Out, Bradshaw In At Campbell County
Interview shows how much class Murray has. Campbell County screwed up and lost a classy and great coach.
-
Fayette County middle school/high school question
My boy played Freshman ball last year as an 8th grader. He started almost all of the games. That is a memory he can keep the rest of his life. Since the coaches have already seen how he can play , they said he will be playing some JV this year.
-
Campbell County Freshman Baseball Job
Eddie is still here .I saw him at work outs.I like the way he works with the kids.
-
Campbell County Freshman Baseball Job
Heard Campbell County Freshman have a new head coach. Does anybody have any info on him?
-
Murray Out, Bradshaw In At Campbell County
We need to keep this thread alive for Murray's sake.
-
Murray Out, Bradshaw In At Campbell County
Heard this crazy family and company are going after Murray's teaching license now.I am so close to putting this family's name on here.
-
Bishop Brossart 60 Campbell County 41
Camels played selfish tonight. Enjoy Brossart, because there's not much coming up behind this group.
-
Murray Out, Bradshaw In At Campbell County
Word is AD never had a set when it came to backing up Murray any other time!
-
Murray Out, Bradshaw In At Campbell County
Might sound harsh but this family should be run out town for what they have done. They are a black eye on C.C. athletics. The more support we all show for coach Murray, maybe we can put pressure on the family and the SI.
-
Murray Out, Bradshaw In At Campbell County
Bad enough the family did this .I heard they had been spreading rumors also. Time for a lawsuit?
-
6A Playoffs: Dixie/Simon Kenton Predictions
I would like to see Dixie win so uk#1fan goes into hiding until next fall.
-
Ryle 42 Highlands 0 (Frosh)
I see a recruiting mission coming in the Campbell County area.
-
Campbell County 2013 (Frosh)
They lost a few kids , maybe a few more this year.
-
Conner 21 Ryle 7
Is it like the Johnny Football problem?