Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not much talk

Featured Replies

Ever since the Dirty Birds lost there feathers not much chatter. There is other teams to talk about, for some reason it looks like a very one sided fan base.

Ever since the Dirty Birds lost there feathers not much chatter. There is other teams to talk about' date=' for some reason it looks like a very one sided fan base.[/quote']

 

 

Why would Birds fans post about other schools?

I encourage any member of BGP nation to talk up their squad.:thumb:

  • Author
Why would Birds fans post about other schools?

That's not what I was trying to say that they need to talk about other schools. It's just that no other schools get on here but Highlands and if things go south not much will be said the rest of this baseball season.

You can always go to the Softball thread. Generally something to talk about on there. Although it is a bit slow with the crappy weather.

 

Or

 

Wait a couple of days, the ALL A is starting...

Ever since the Dirty Birds lost there feathers not much chatter. There is other teams to talk about, for some reason it looks like a very one sided fan base.

 

Is your keyboard broke? Do you have internet access?

  • Author
Is your keyboard broke? Do you have internet access?

Nope and yes, not sure what that has to do with this thread. I talk about the team I follow.

Nope and yes, not sure what that has to do with this thread. I talk about the team I follow.

 

Seems to me you are talking about the Birds now. Did you move?

Don't you love it. Even when we "Bird" fans stop talking, there is still talk. That actually speaks volumes my friend!

Nope and yes, not sure what that has to do with this thread. I talk about the team I follow.

 

Frankly I have no idea what this thread has to do with anything. It sounds like you're both complaining the Birds fans talk about their team too much or not enough. That or other fans don't talk about their teams enough.

  • Author
Don't you love it. Even when we "Bird" fans stop talking, there is still talk. That actually speaks volumes my friend!

HA Ha

That's not what I was trying to say that they need to talk about other schools. It's just that no other schools get on here but Highlands and if things go south not much will be said the rest of this baseball season.

Start a thread on your team.

"If you build it, they will come."

Not really sure of the purpose of this thread. You want to talk about Highlands baseball or Boone County baseball or some other team? If you got something to say, just say it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.