Not much talk

The weather has kept the talking to a minimum IMO. Most teams haven't played very many games... And the games they have played have been played in poor conditions. So, it's hard to talk about how teams look until the weather allows them to get in a rhythm... Even practicing outside has been hard to come by.

Those teams that went south to play will have huge advantage when they come home. Rest of us have been setting around waiting for the rain to end.

What teams besides Highlands went South ? I think the Sping Break trips are great for team bonding and gives them a little jump on other local teams who sit watching mud dry. Hopefully, Very Hugh lapse of good judgement by some of the Dirty Birds doesn't have Highlands giving up on such a great early season trip.

Guest LSPM89
What teams besides Highlands went South ? I think the Sping Break trips are great for team bonding and gives them a little jump on other local teams who sit watching mud dry. Hopefully, Very Hugh lapse of good judgement by some of the Dirty Birds doesn't have Highlands giving up on such a great early season trip.

Just heard about this last night, will be interesting to see what happens from here. Shame if players miss time and hurt the team.

That's not what I was trying to say that they need to talk about other schools. It's just that no other schools get on here but Highlands and if things go south not much will be said the rest of this baseball season.

BGP is user driven.