Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Freshman in Kentucky

Featured Replies

I will start it off and say Jordan Adell (Ballard). It can be as many as you want.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will start it off and say Jordan Adell (Ballard). It can be as many as you want.

 

I haven't seen a lot of freshman... But I like Ethan Doty (highlands) and TC Eads (Ludlow)

Jacob Reece and Mitchell Langley from Bullitt East look good.

  • Author
Jacob Reece and Mitchell Langley from Bullitt East look good.

 

I know the Reece family pretty well and he is a very good player, but not a great player.

I didn't say he was a great player. I said he was a good player. He has seen varsity action this year. For a freshman to see action at Bullitt East they have to be pretty good.

I haven't seen a lot of freshman... But I like Ethan Doty (highlands) and TC Eads (Ludlow)

 

Really think Doty has a bright future ahead of him. Kid seems to really have his head on his shoulders and has turned out to be a heck of a pitcher and catcher. Will be fun to see where he goes in the next 3 years.

Colin Teegarden--Boone County, great hitter.

Mason Wilson- Gallatin County. Can stick and flash the leather.

Have to go with Colin Teegarden (Boone) and Nick(?) Craddock, pitcher from Conner. Both very impressive at varsity level.

Colin Teegarden--Boone County, great hitter.

 

Terrific young player with a very bright future. Great kid!

Colton Hartig - Campbell County. Great pitcher and short stop, can swing the stick also. Matt Reynolds-Campbell County. Great catcher and hits well from both sides of the plate.

I will start it off and say Jordan Adell (Ballard). It can be as many as you want.

 

Is he related to Jessica?

From Boone there are about four more freshman who are playing well. They include Chris Leicht from the freshman team who is going to be a very nice pitcher. Then three on jv who are doing well with playing everyday and all of them are contributing to a very good jv team. They are Drew Jackson Jake SchulTz and Chandler Feinhaur.

Any from Conner, Ryle, cooper? I have seen a few games but couldn't really make a strong pick.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.