Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mimi

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mimi

  1. I heard there is an accident at 275 and turkey foot and traffic is a mess
  2. Thanks!
  3. Sorry Thought I quoted Bugattis post. Paula deems recipe. Very good
  4. I made this yesterday and everyone loved it!
  5. What's the score
  6. mimi replied to mimi's topic in Technology
    Thanks Grizzly! That worked. Never had an email problem before
  7. mimi replied to mimi's topic in Technology
    Not yet I won't have access to one til Sunday.
  8. mimi replied to mimi's topic in Technology
    When I go to see if I have any new ones it says "the connection to the server failed"
  9. mimi posted a topic in Technology
    I am not able to get my yahoo emails on my iPhone or I pad. I went to Verizon and they said a lot of people are having the same problem. They said is I download the yahoo app and sign in, that would work. Well I did and it's still not working. Is any one else having this problem. It's been three days since I've been able to check my email.
  10. I believe the bank of Kentucky center uses ticketmaster. So I think you can get tickets at krogers.
  11. Dixie vs. Simon Kenton Friday 1/30. It is a scheduled game @ 6:00
  12. Correction: Calvary Christian @ Dixie tonight at 7:00
  13. Thanks for the updates!
  14. It is the Tri State Warriors. They are not playing at SOAS. They have been playing tournaments. The website above is correct. Tri State Warriors Basketball
  15. Went to Kelly's in the lobby of the Raddison for lunch today. The buffet was very good. The soup and salad bar had a lot to choose from, along with the warm dishes which was a maple flank steak and a pork dish. Very good!
  16. Kaitlyn Buechel - Dixie (sophmore) She started Varsity last year. She has been working with an athletic trainer for strength and conditioning during the off season. She plays summer ball with the 16u NKY Naturals.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.