Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Dixie (John Turner Classic) updates

Featured Replies

I just witnessed the worst quarter of hoops in quite some time.....missed layups, silly turnovers, bad shots.

 

End of 1st

 

Dixie 9

Newport 8

 

It was 4-4 at the 2:20 mark.

  • Author

1st 40 seconds of the 2nd.......3 turnovers.

  • Author

7:00, turnover #4.........grade school games are better than this.

  • Author

6:30 2nd

 

2pts scored in the quarter, but 5 turnovers

  • Author

Airball from 3, I think I've seen it all.

Airball from 3' date=' I think I've seen it all.[/quote']

 

Check, please.

  • Author

Sorry boys and girls, I'm outta here.

Ur commentary was professional. Not sorry your leaving.

What's the score?

  • Author
Ur commentary was professional. Not sorry your leaving.

 

Call it how I see it.

Was that a basketball game? Volleyball? Soccer? Not quite sure what was happening.

Yeah, don't know what's going on. When I checked for a score all I saw was 55-0 Newport.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.