Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yahoo email

Featured Replies

I am not able to get my yahoo emails on my iPhone or I pad. I went to Verizon and they said a lot of people are having the same problem. They said is I download the yahoo app and sign in, that would work. Well I did and it's still not working. Is any one else having this problem. It's been three days since I've been able to check my email.

Im having no issues with all 6 of my yahoo email accounts.

  • Author

When I go to see if I have any new ones it says "the connection to the server failed"

When I go to see if I have any new ones it says "the connection to the server failed"

 

Have you tried to access it from a desktop or laptop?

  • Author

Not yet I won't have access to one til Sunday.

Not yet I won't have access to one til Sunday.

 

Stop by your public library and try logging on from one of their computers.

When I go to see if I have any new ones it says "the connection to the server failed"

 

It's a weird yahoo email thing. The actual yahoo email app should be working. If you try and use the original email app there is some trouble with it.

  • Author
It's a weird yahoo email thing. The actual yahoo email app should be working. If you try and use the original email app there is some trouble with it.

 

Thanks Grizzly! That worked. Never had an email problem before

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.