Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Porky

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Porky

  1. Big district game. Congrats to Conner on the win. How is the district seeding looking?
  2. What does Highlands and NCC have to do with this? :idunno: I am sure there were many other teams still playing slowpitch until they had to convert to fastpitch.
  3. Dixie is not playing, it's Brossart and NewCath. :lol: Both teams actually seem to match up very well. Should be a great game.
  4. Love it as well. Really cool and a lot of fun.
  5. Sounds great. Thanks for the update BGH. Looking forward to the pictures.
  6. Thanks Baller, appreciate the explanation. And I agree they do an outstanding job with these statewide tournaments. I enjoy them as well and have been to all the All A Classic events for each sport. I hope we all get to enjoy them for many years to come.
  7. I thought Soccer already had the All A Classic. Didn't St. Henry win the 9th Region All A for both boys and gilrs this past season? St. Henry boys won the All A State and their girls were state runner. Am I missing something.
  8. Awesome. This is a great story. Kudos to Coach Leep and Trimble County for making this happen. Definitely a class act to make this happen for a fine young man. Good luck to Coach Leep and Trimble County the rest of the season. Way to go!
  9. Wow very nice win for Holy Cross. Congrats. That will change the top ten a bit.
  10. Wow, very nice win for Boone. Coach McQueary does a great job. I am definitely on his band wagon for one of the top coaches in NKY. Congrats on the victory.
  11. That surprises me to. I thought ND would win pretty easily. CC must be playing well. I agree some details on this game would be appreciated.
  12. Great stuff. Appreciate your insights and agree with just about everything you mention. With Ryle having such a down year I can't see them having two players on this list. Haley Coffey will be there in due time.
  13. Agree, one of the two best teams in the region will be sitting at home for the regional tournament. What a shame. Maybe those teams have a lot of softball players on them and which ever team loses they will have the OPPORTUNITY to begin preparing for the softball season earlier than usual. You have to look at the positives. This has definitely been a good thread, and still going. Very interesting to say the least.
  14. But it would be much better for them to seed IMO, especially this year.
  15. Seriously, you really want to get that last post in on this thread don't you? :lol:
  16. I agree with you RCC. Who would be your top 6 though, in order if you could? If not thats fine too. What would be your list of players that would be potential candidates for the other four spots. I know you have seen a lot of girls games so I value your opinion. I have seen many but not all.
  17. I agree they should definitely seed, but I think three of the four teams would have to vote in favor of seeding for that to happen. As I have mentioned before the state needs to mandate seeding for all district tournaments. It definitely should be consistant throughout the state, either way, but seeding would make the most sense to me.
  18. Be interested to see the brackets. When is their draw?
  19. Most recently last year. Could very well happen again this year. Good luck to them in the districts.
  20. Completely agree. :thumb:
  21. Even though we do not agree on this specific topic, it is all good and is very interesting to see everyone's point of views. I enjoy the reading and all the different thoughts and ideas. :thumb:
  22. I agree with you nut, if there is a vote every year for all the districts why wouldn't some of the districts vote to a blind draw? Like the 34th district for example. They include Dixie, St. Henry, Lloyd, Ludlow and Villa. With all due respect, why wouldn't Lloyd, Ludlow and Villa vote for a blind draw for most years? Same could be said about other districts as well based on what kind of team they will have. As I stated before, state needs to mandate seeding for all districts throughout the state, IMO.
  23. I agree. It should be like that for every tournament. I think one of the most difficult things for a coach to do is pick his own players, usually with very little thought as they always want your pick immediately after your game. Another thing I really like about this tournament.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.