Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 67 Campbell County 60

Featured Replies

I saw this score on the scoreboard and it caught my attention. Anybody have any details from this game? I was surprised to read NDA had to come back to win this game.

I saw this score on the scoreboard and it caught my attention. Anybody have any details from this game? I was surprised to read NDA had to come back to win this game.

 

That surprises me to. I thought ND would win pretty easily. CC must be playing well. I agree some details on this game would be appreciated.

Saw the first half. CCHS defense was very good. Switching screens and closing out very solid. ND has some very good shooters. Slipping off screens ready to catch and shoot. I give CCHS credit for hustle, hustle, hustle....they are playing well. (This is not to say that ND was not hustling, both teams worked very hard in a well contested game)

I saw this score on the scoreboard and it caught my attention. Anybody have any details from this game? I was surprised to read NDA had to come back to win this game.

 

Second game in a row that NDA has come out flat. Last game defense was great no offense. Last night plenty of offense and no defense. Not sure what is up with them but they need to figure it out soon as CC went coast to coast 7-8 times for uncontested layups.

  • Author
Second game in a row that NDA has come out flat. Last game defense was great no offense. Last night plenty of offense and no defense. Not sure what is up with them but they need to figure it out soon as CC went coast to coast 7-8 times for uncontested layups.

 

It seems that kids hit some kind of wall at this point in the season. Some form of mental fatigue maybe?

Is Campbell's record deceiving?

Is Campbell's record deceiving?[/quote

They are playing much better now than earlier in the season. Very scrappy and have a good size post that finishes well. If their guards start making better decisions they could finish strong.

Campbell County is finally healthy! They have had someone out I think almost every game starting from the beginning of December if it was from an injury or sickness.

Second game in a row that NDA has come out flat. Last game defense was great no offense. Last night plenty of offense and no defense. Not sure what is up with them but they need to figure it out soon as CC went coast to coast 7-8 times for uncontested layups.

 

NDA coach is playing around with her rotation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.