Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportsfan 99

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sportsfan 99

  1. Nathan Freese was 6-0 up to this point for the Cougars, and he is probably considered their #1 or #2. Cody Sprague is the Colonels #4 or #5 starter probably.
  2. Nathan Freese started the game and Jared Simpson finished it for the Cougars. Cody Sprague started the game and Adam Dickman finished it for the Colonels. Another game you look at and think, huh? This region is as wide open as I have ever remember seeing. Good luck to all the teams going into district week.
  3. Holy Cross is flat good. They have it all and our now my #1 pick to win region. Blake Tiberi pitched for the Indians and Ryan Sexton and Conner East threw for the Colonels. Colonels had a 2-0 lead going into the 3rd then the Indian bats came alive.
  4. Sorry DD I must have mis heard the announcer.
  5. First round of Coach Connor Classic. Tyler Sexton gets the win. Garrett White gets the loss. Having Popham back for the Colonels is HUGE. Today he went 4-4 with 3 doubles and a single. Next up for Colonels is the winner of Holy Cross/ Simon Kenton
  6. Do everyone a favor and either delete your account or stop posting on other peopls threads when you dont have anything positive to say about anything except your beloved Beechwood Tigers.
  7. Should have known this was going to come from you. I'm taking Dixie 6-1 over the Blue Colonels. Dixie beat Cov Caths #1 earlier in the season and beat them handily 10-3. Cov Cath isn't swinging the bat well as of now and I don't see that changing with Sexton on the hill.
  8. This game will be played at Dixie Heights at 7:15pm on Friday, May 13th. What are some of your predictions for the game? From a Cov Cath source and a Cov Cath source only I heard Ben Maile will be on the mound tomorrow for the Blue Colonels and Tyler Sexton will be on the mound for the Red Colonels. Thoughts?
  9. Yes they did have alot of ground balls on the ground. But if I'm not mistaken in one inning alone Sexton hit a missle right at the center fielder to start off the inning, Garrett followed up with a very hard hit line drive right at Ritter and then Dematteo hit a ground ball right on the button right to Broering. I guess that is baseball for ya.
  10. Dixie hit the ball a lot harder than the Indians tonight and I think anybody that was at the game can confirm me on that one. The Indians hit the ball hard dont take that wrong, but the Colonels were hitting hard line drives right tonight, but they were just at the people with the Indian uniform on.
  11. I agree Hulk. What a joke they have over there in Park Hills to say that one of the best catchers in Nky if not, the best wasnt good enough to play for them. Congrats Beechwood, hope you play them again and beat them by double digits.
  12. Congrats to Adam! Such a hard working young man. Wish him the best at Hanover!
  13. Krumps was also playing Lex Cath, Holy Cross and St Henry like a fiddle too, huh?
  14. Well now that Barnhorst is back I think Dixie has one of the best 1 and 2 combo in the region behind Boone.
  15. Two hot teams coming in playing tomorrow. It really just depends on who is pitching for each team. I would expect a Fuller/Ritter vs. Sprague match up.
  16. Who started for each team? TOG where are you?
  17. Lloyd Bishop Brossart Calvary Christian Campbell County
  18. They get beat by teams they should get beat by. And of course they're gonna beat the Cov Latins, Silver Groves and maybe on a good day the Newports. I don't think they are the most improved. I would have to go with Beechwood. They went from not even making it out of districts last year to a 22-5 record as of now and probably one of the 2 or 3 favorites to win region.
  19. Dixie Heights could just as easily win region as they could lose first round of districts. If they aren't on come tourney time they will lose to Lloyd again but If they are on come tourney time nobody will want to play them, ask Bishop, Cov Cath or Ryle.
  20. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Wow. Can anyone said wide open region? I would say its more wide open than last year by far.
  21. Wow. This goes to prove that ANYONE can be beaten on any given night. Anyone can beat anyone in the region this year. I would say right now there isn't a "favorite" to win the region. With all the upsets this week I dont know how there can be. Conner over Beechwood Highlands over Boone Dixie over Ryle
  22. Matt Isler threw for the Raiders. Conner East threw a complete game for the Colonels.
  23. Matt Isler threw for the Raiders. Conner East threw a complete game for the Colonels.
  24. Popham is the better hitter and I guarantee only maybe has 3 pass balls.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.