Who is the most improved team from last year?

I would have to go with the Dayton Greendevils. They have doubled their win total from last year. They are 2-1 in the conference and have been in most of their games. The only games that they did not play well were against Highlands, Campbell County, Calvary, and Lloyd. The kids of Dayton have busted their tails off to improve and get better.

I would have to go with the Dayton Greendevils. They have doubled their win total from last year. They are 2-1 in the conference and have been in most of their games. The only games that they did not play well were against Highlands, Campbell County, Calvary, and Lloyd. The kids of Dayton have busted their tails off to improve and get better.

They get beat by teams they should get beat by. And of course they're gonna beat the Cov Latins, Silver Groves and maybe on a good day the Newports. I don't think they are the most improved. I would have to go with Beechwood. They went from not even making it out of districts last year to a 22-5 record as of now and probably one of the 2 or 3 favorites to win region.

They get beat by teams they should get beat by. And of course they're gonna beat the Cov Latins, Silver Groves and maybe on a good day the Newports. I don't think they are the most improved. I would have to go with Beechwood. They went from not even making it out of districts last year to a 22-5 record as of now and probably one of the 2 or 3 favorites to win region.

Beechwood won close to 20 games last year, didn't they? They are improved for sure but it isn't like they weren't good last year. And making it out of the districts doesn't tell us anything. They play in a tough district. They might not make it out of that district this year. There will be a very good team, that some might consider a favorite to win the region, that will get beat in that district this year.

Who else deserves consideration for most improved?

Beechwood won close to 20 games last year, didn't they? They are improved for sure but it isn't like they weren't good last year. And making it out of the districts doesn't tell us anything. They play in a tough district. They might not make it out of that district this year. There will be a very good team, that some might consider a favorite to win the region, that will get beat in that district this year.

Who else deserves consideration for most improved?

Lloyd

Bishop Brossart

Calvary Christian

Campbell County

Pendleton County.

Pendleton County has improved going from 4-26 last year to 9-10 this year and I think they are headed in the right direction. If they could just get some vocal leadership from the players on the field. Someone who will pick the others up when they are down and get on them when they need to be gotten on. They need to have someone on the field step up and be the leader of the team and you will see even more improvement in my opinion.