Everything posted by Sportsfan 99
-
College signings
Congrats to Dougie T. One of my all time favorite kids to watch. Very solid baseball player and should make Coach Stein and the rest of the EKU coaching staff very happy.
-
Woodford County
One of their names is Clinton Hollen. The kid has been clocked at 94mph as a sophomore according to perfectgame.com. He is a junior this year and definately will be the workhorse of the Jackets.
-
Zac Haynes from Lex Cath commits to I U.
Congrats to Zac! Great kid and great family. Well deserved.
-
Zach Larimore starts practice monday for Mid-Continent Cougars
By no means am I bashing the kid all I said is that no body is penciled in at a starting position until a college coach has seen him play against college players at the college speed. I very well do think he could be the starting shortstop because he is an excellent baseball player.
-
Zach Larimore starts practice monday for Mid-Continent Cougars
Talk to any college coach and I guarantee 10 of 10 say that no one has a starting spot until they prove they can play at the college level. Some good high school players cant catch up to the speed of the game the college game presents. Im not saying he wont be the starting shortstop im just saying that its not penciled in already that he is.
-
Laumann signs with the Braves
Anyone know how much money he got for signing? What round was he drafted? It slips my mind.
-
American Legion
I agree. Good luck to the Danville boys in Michigan!
-
American Legion
In all honesty their pitching is better than their hitting. Im sure Niner will agree with my on this one. With Duran Elmore, Clay Cinnamon, Casey Tiller, Matthew Hounchel, Jacob Bodner, Brandon Weir, Rob Caudill and Austin Baxter as their main pitchers I dont see how anyone can beat them when they are on their game. What do you think Niner?
-
American Legion
The Morse Mustangs and the Lexington Legion team both are loaded with talent. I'm going with Mustangs to win it all. Deepest pitching staff in the state by far.
-
Boone County's Doug Teegarden Commits to EKU
Congrats to Dougie T! Finish off your great career at Boone with a regional title. Very proud of Doug.
-
Dixie Heights 2011/2012
Meridith Hertfield will also be a senior and could very well be in the top 5 scorers in the Region.
-
Campbellsville College Invitational
Ill post everyone that comes to mind for both teams and the colleges that the kids will be/are attending. Morse Mustangs (Paul Morse) Clay Cinnamon- Miami Oh Matt Hounchel- Miami Oh Duran Elmore- Morehead State Jacob Bodner- Xavier Tyler Sexton- Cleveland State Max Meckes- Xavier Andrew Lasure- Louisville Isaac Smith- Bradley John L. Saylor- Lincoln Memorial Colin Bucker- Lincoln Memorial Casey Tiller- TBA Trey Gross- TBA Austin Baxter- TBA Brandan Weir- University of the Cumberlands (Ky) Trey Gooch- Cumberland University (TN) Morse Mustangs 17/18u (Joe Beldon) Kyle Meridith- Larue County Clay Young- Boyle County Hunter May- EKU John Curtis- Woodford County Rodney Gross- Woodford County Austin Hunt- Mercer County Seth Heath- Mercer County Colby ?- Paintsville Logan Hunt- Madison Central Darell King- University of the Cumberlands (Ky) Jacob Dixon- University of the Cumberlands (Ky) Randy ?- University of the Cumberlands (Ky) Jacob Fain- University of the Cumberlands (Ky) Zach Turpin- Southwestern Pulaski Tyler Beldon- Danville High School
-
Elite team helps spotlight players Spotlight: Kentucky Colonels
Weats is one of my favorite high school players of all time. Fantastic athlete and a great desire to win.
-
ATY Roosters at the Swamp
Thomas More
-
ATY Roosters at the Swamp
Who was it? I wouldn't be surprised. The kid has all the talent in the world to be getting D1 offers. Are the Roosters in a tournament in Tennessee Tech on July 15, 16 and 17th?
-
Central Hardin 21 Mercer County 2 ( 5 Innings)
It also helped Central Hardin that they had one of their best pitchers available still. If I was told right, Mercer County started a freshman pitcher?
-
Roosters in Nashville Wood Bat Tourney
Congrats
-
Newport Central Catholic vs Lawrence County Predictions?
NCC won't touch Shep. Cain will have trouble throwing strikes and will get hit. Lawrence- 6 NCC- 1
-
Summer league rosters
This coming up weekend they are in Tennessee playing at Cleveland State Juco. But next weekend they host a tournament at Danville High School.
-
Roosters Baseball 12 Dayton Classic 1 u18 4
The Roosters are on fire right now. Who pitched for them tonight?
-
Summer league rosters
I heard he didn't play for the roosters because he already has been playing for the mustang's the last 3 fall ball seasons and finally commited to play this summer.
-
Summer league rosters
Here is some players and their schools they will be attending next year: John Saylor- LMU Matt Honchel- Miami (Oh) Clay Cinnamon- Miami(Oh) Colin Buckner- LMU Jacob Bodner- Xavier Duran Elmore- Morehead State Brandon Weir- Cumberlands Andrew Lasure (Senior) - LSU Darell King- Cumberlands Rhodes Bell- Hasnt decided Max Meckes- Hasnt decided TYler Sexton-Hasnt decided Casey Tiller- Hasnt decided
-
Conner 7 Dixie 6
This is Popham on a friends account and I can promise you all that i was closer than anyone. Marley is correct about what was said. Sorry if what I said after that offended anyone.
-
Conner 7 Dixie 6
Cuban, I'm talking to the person using this account right now and I promise you also he was much, much closer than you were.
-
Conner 7 Dixie 6
Yea I noticed he was pretty wild too. But in all honesty Conner hitters really gave it to Sexton. They hit him quite hard.