Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FatNate

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FatNate

  1. 5 point game - Boyle County 4 point game - Lexington Christian Academy 3 point game - Frederick Douglass 2 point game - Ryle 1 point game - Hart County
  2. I got a win this week but injuries and bye weeks are making it tough.
  3. 3-2. Horrible week. Lost Richardson for 4-8 weeks. Super thin RB. Team is okay, but just okay.
  4. If you get the picks it sweetens the deal. Otherwise, I think I would hold and not make the deal.
  5. 3-1. High points for the week. Safely in the playoffs if the season ended today. I completed a trade yesterday. I traded away Cousins-Mattison-Lockett. I received back Goff-Gainwell-Adams. Based on the calculators I checked it makes my starting lineup better, but hurts my bench depth. Our league is full PPR with bonuses for long TDs. I get to start Lamb, Diggs, and Adams at WR. But I am thin and soft at RB. Goff and Cousins seem about like an even swap. I plan to play Richardson most weeks anyway. Gainwell only has value if Swift gets hurt, but he is better than any of the current free agent options. Adams is an upgrade over Lockett. Guy I made the deal is depleted with injuries, so getting some depth helped his team.
  6. Played Cousins over Richardson. Missed out on 18 points but still got the win.
  7. 2-1. Solid week. Getting Jones and Richardson back should help.
  8. Today Cooper possibly got 2 new athletes that enrolled today. Stay tuned. Will help basketball and especially football.
  9. Third highest score of the week in our twelve man league. Lost. 1-1 on the season. Ready to move on to week three!
  10. Lost by four this week. Used Richardson over Cousins. Probably would have worked out if Richardson had not got injured. Tough loss!
  11. Richardson > Fields.
  12. It’s not official yet, but I left Cousins’ 45-pts on the bench last night! I am sure that won’t work out good for me in week two.
  13. 1-0 here. Even with Sky Moore’s bum like performance. Overall scoring was down in our league this week. I finished with the fourth most points. A Jones led the way. QB will be ugly all year for me, but overall I think my team can finish in the top six of the twelve man league to make the playoffs. Had the 8th pick and the QBs didn’t flow the way I wanted, so I just kept waiting. I will be using Cousins, Richardson, and Carr…along with any other waiver wire QB that has a good matchup. Short bench league, so eventually one of these QBs will be cut to add another position player. Ready for week two!
  14. I like the deal. I believe Hollywood is unplayable this year based on the QB situation in Arizona. I like Tee over Lockett.
  15. I want in. Looking forward to it.
  16. We are finally set. Drafting Monday (9/4) night.
  17. Looking forward to this game. Camels win if the secondary and Oline come to play. Camels skilled positions are as solid as anyone. True test to see if things are different in Claryville this year or not. Camels 28-24 winner
  18. Someone from here should set up a cheap ($20-$50) league on one of the free league manager sites. Do the draft online. Use one of the cash apps to handle the money. I bet it would be easy to recruit 8-16 BGP members to fill the league. And one more thing, I would play, but I don’t want to run it. Which is probably a popular opinion.
  19. We finally finalized and updated our league. Draft is set for 9/4, online. Should be another fun year. It’s usually competitive but I do miss doing the in person drafting.
  20. I am so tired of losing at DFS MLB. I can’t wait to start donating at DFS NFL to switch it up. I am very much looking forward to the DFS league. I also enjoy it more than regular season long fantasy but they both have their place.
  21. Bridge is in Visalia, it crosses the Licking River. Where Campbell And Kenton meet. Highway 536 runs into Highway 177 (Decoursey Pike).
  22. Camels roll. They may surprise some folks come district play. Skilled positions are pretty talented. Good Junior and Senior class.
  23. I don’t have much keeper experience and I have not researched much yet. I think your rookie keeper and Pollard are no brainers. Personally, I think I would keep Higgins, due to his draft position. I guess some of the strategy involved would be guessing what others might do and leave available to be drafted, as well as, knowing which position may be the shortest to fill based on the scoring. I also don’t think you can go wrong keeping Chubb. Out of the options listed, Lamb would be the player I would least want to keep.
  24. It will not be long and many of us will put on our GM hats and pony a few bucks to draft a fantasy football team. It’s early but I have started to do a little reading, mostly at work (so don’t tell the bosses). What is everyone’s league like? Any good league stories? Any interesting scoring or formats? I have ran the same league for around 25 years now. We have a lot come and go, but have maintained the core 6-8 guys. Hoping to get back to an in person draft this year for the first time in a couple seasons. The league has been tweaked every couple of years but nothing all that unusual. We have moved up to a 12 team PPR league over the last few years. We reward long TDs. We don’t chop QB points, so they dominate scoring. It’s always bitter sweet to see summer end, but it does mean we get football!
  25. Derby 3-Two Phil’s (win) 2-Verifying 5-Tapit Trice 9-Skinner 15-Forte

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.