Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott at Campbell County Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Scott
      14%
      5
    • Campbell County
      85%
      29

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott travels to Campbell County to take on 10th region rival the Camels. Should be  a good game!

I like the Camels in this one. They were young last season and showed some legitimate fight at the end of 2022. I think they may surprise a few people with some solid district wins/some games that are closer than the experts may think. 

Scott has had a lot of adversity to overcome this off-season. I'm not sure they can overcome that in time for this game.

19 hours ago, burreaux said:

Scott has had a lot of adversity to overcome this off-season. I'm not sure they can overcome that in time for this game.

I think this is a bit of an understatement. They just received a new head coach how does Scott look? 

Camels roll. They may surprise some folks come district play. Skilled positions are pretty talented. Good Junior and Senior class. 

On 8/15/2023 at 4:02 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Bridge Bowl.

They've made tshirts for this 1st annual game. I'm not sure which bridge they are bowling over but I love that they are making this new rivalry in football seem important. 

22 minutes ago, I gotta go to work said:

They've made tshirts for this 1st annual game. I'm not sure which bridge they are bowling over but I love that they are making this new rivalry in football seem important. 

I can't figure out which bridge either. Anyway, I'm glad to see this game happening, and hopefully on an every year basis. The schools have developed a nice rivalry in most sports as members of the 37th district. And the middle schools have been in the same division and have played some very spirited games over the last decade+ too. I really can't figure out why these teams haven't been regulars on each others schedule. I know they did scrimmage each other a few times back when Dave Campbell coached Scott, but otherwise I can't remember the last time they played a regular season game.

Bridge is in Visalia, it crosses the Licking River. Where Campbell And Kenton meet. Highway 536 runs into Highway 177 (Decoursey Pike).

3 minutes ago, FatNate said:

Bridge is in Visalia, it crosses the Licking River. Where Campbell And Kenton meet. Highway 536 runs into Highway 177 (Decoursey Pike).

Makes sense.....I guess that is a bridge....not a big bridge, but a bridge.

What about the 275 Bridge that separates Campbell and Kenton counties??

https://campbellmedia.org/live/
 

Game is on Campbell Media 

Scott without starting QB and a Starting Senior for a few games and another Senior did not come back to play this year from what I was told. 

14 to 0. 6 min left in 1st quarter. 

 

Nate smith for Campbell County 2 rushing tds. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.