Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meat on the Bone

Featured Replies

We all have those moments of, “ I left so many points on the bench.” What’s your total score for the week and what was you potential score. This is a safe space to vent your frustrations with your managerial abilities. 
 

I went Fields over Richardson (-6.48)

Lockett over Meyers(-22.6)

Diontae Johnson over Zay Jones(-6.7)

I could have also used Meyers over Chubb in the flex and added Mooney over Lockett at WR for a +19 and change. 
 

How bad were your decisions this weekend?

I didn't leave any meat on the bone this week, which makes me worry that my bench is not good. No overreactions to week 1!

No meat on the bone this week!  
 

 

Week 2 on deck!!! 

It’s not official yet, but I left Cousins’ 45-pts on the bench last night!  I am sure that won’t work out good for me in week two. 

Jefferson left a little meat when he fumbled through the endzone instead of scoring for me.

  • Author
2 hours ago, FatNate said:

It’s not official yet, but I left Cousins’ 45-pts on the bench last night!  I am sure that won’t work out good for me in week two. 

That’s brutal. Maybe the squad will pick him up for you!

  • Author

Lockett on the bench this week in favor of the two Zays. Still in ok position, but opponent with Rhamondre and Conner left is going to make it interesting. 
 

Unrelated, if he clears protocol, do you start Richardson over Fields next week?

4 hours ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Lockett on the bench this week in favor of the two Zays. Still in ok position, but opponent with Rhamondre and Conner left is going to make it interesting. 
 

Unrelated, if he clears protocol, do you start Richardson over Fields next week?

Richardson > Fields. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, FatNate said:

Richardson > Fields. 

Sure looks that way. 

Didn't leave any meat again, but that is really making me worried about my depth haha!

On 9/15/2023 at 10:10 AM, FatNate said:

It’s not official yet, but I left Cousins’ 45-pts on the bench last night!  I am sure that won’t work out good for me in week two. 

Lost by four this week.  Used Richardson over Cousins.  Probably would have worked out if Richardson had not got injured.  Tough loss!

Got Jerick Mckinnon on the bench. I'm sure he outscored what White or Gainwell or both will do tonight. Thankfully it isn't going to hurt me.

Started Zach Ertz too, so Higbee will probably outscore him.

  • Author

Lockett over Jakobi Meyers cost me 5 yesterday, but it wouldn’t have mattered. 

23 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Started Zach Ertz too, so Higbee will probably outscore him.

Yup. Not sure who to start this week between the two.

  • Author

Most efficient team in the league this year in a win! Still left a couple points out there, but no complaints. The Anthony Richardson era starts this weekend!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.