Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meat on the Bone

Featured Replies

Played Cousins over Richardson.  Missed out on 18 points but still got the win. 

Got quite a few guys on byes, so don't even have a chance to leave meat on the bone this week, besides my TE conundrum each week of Ertz and Higbee.

  • Author
1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Got quite a few guys on byes, so don't even have a chance to leave meat on the bone this week, besides my TE conundrum each week of Ertz and Higbee.

TE sucks. I think I like Ertz this week. 

2 hours ago, SnottieDrippen said:

TE sucks. I think I like Ertz this week. 

That's who I'm rolling with. Those two I can flip a coin almost every week.

 

My uglier decision, Antonio Gibson or Kennth Gainwell at RB2 in half PPR. It's ugly this week for me with byes.

  • Author
2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

That's who I'm rolling with. Those two I can flip a coin almost every week.

 

My uglier decision, Antonio Gibson or Kennth Gainwell at RB2 in half PPR. It's ugly this week for me with byes.

Ugly indeed. Who’d you go with?

Left Fields on the bench last night in one of my leagues

10 hours ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Ugly indeed. Who’d you go with?

I went with Antonio Gibson and he performed good enough. Wish he didn't drop that last catch to just get a little more from him, or that Howell looked his way on the 2 point conversion cause he was wide open. But I'll take 4 catches for 63 yards from him.

9 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I went with Antonio Gibson and he performed good enough. Wish he didn't drop that last catch to just get a little more from him, or that Howell looked his way on the 2 point conversion cause he was wide open. But I'll take 4 catches for 63 yards from him.

I had to play Gibson in one of my leagues because of byes. 10+ pts from him is like a bonus.

  • Author

Richardson over Fields this week. Rest of the roster will not matter in the slightest. 

On 10/6/2023 at 7:58 AM, rjs4470 said:

Left Fields on the bench last night in one of my leagues

Fortunately, Goff is having a pretty big day in my lineup. Only going to lose a few points so I didn't take too big of a hit. It's going to hard to keep Fields on the bench going forward based on the last couple weeks.

Every position player on my bench with TDs (e.g. Gibson, Hunt, Samuel, Downs). Don't think it would have mattered. My team is currently a disaster. Need Aaron Jones to come back with a vengeance.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.