Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cooperjags

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cooperjags

  1. Being a student at Cooper - I heard the score "57-0" for a year straight. Read the Cooper/Conner prediction thread. It was expected to be worse this year. Also as a student I knew that a lot of players were really down and not looking forward to the game tonight. An almost nonexistant defense came out and held Conner under their season average of points scored. The final score being only a 3 TD difference I think is huge for Cooper.
  2. Final. Win for Cooper in my opinion.
  3. Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. :thumb:
  4. I know Boone County BOE and Kenton County BOE are different but didn't Shaun Alexander try to buy turf field for BCHS and the board wouldn't let him unless he bought it for all schools in Boone?
  5. I think he was getting freshman and varsity mixed up. From a varsity standpoint Cooper plays 6A when in reality are a 4A school as a whole. From a freshman standpoint I see what you're saying. He might've missed the (Frosh) in the title.
  6. I hate to say it but I think it's going to be ugly. Campbell's QB is going to have a field day.
  7. We're talking about freshman football. :lol:
  8. The two pass TDs came from the short ones to Eubank in the last quarter and I don't see why they would've gone to it sooner when Hempel was getting sacked even after SK had the game in hand?
  9. Yes I agree the points from Ryle came after SK had a nice lead but I don't think their run game was shut down, Elliot was gaining yards the whole time and it wasn't until the last quarter Eubank was scoring. Thats besides the point, shut down Ryle running game or not, Quainoo won't have much fun.
  10. Shut down Ryle's running game? Kiefer Eubank had 3 TDs on rushes/very short passes and Travis Elliot had close to 200 yards rushing. They killed their passing game - Hempel was sacked 7 times. And no they played at Cooper's grass field too. I think SK will be able to stop Quainoo because Boone County doesn't have talented depth like Ryle and Quainoo will be their only weapon as he has been this entire year. I think he will break off 2 big runs and the rest will all be SK. 49-14 Simon Kenton
  11. It was unknown how many would actually play freshman football so the head coach made the decision to play smaller schools and get a more fair schedule, but that wasn't the case. :lol:
  12. How is Trinity #2? And how is Henry Clay #12, far under SK?
  13. Bradley confirmed to play this week, Boone won't "win big".
  14. Holmes hasn't really played a challenging team yet, and lost 45-0 to Dixie last year....but Holmes is on the hot streak and I think has more purpose in this game so we'll see what happens. Oh and for my prediction I'm not too sure, it could be really close or it could be a blow out from Dixie. So the way the tables tilt I'm going to vote for Dixie but I have no idea what the score will be.
  15. Can't wait to see the Cooper freshman 3-4 years from now.
  16. You asked why Cooper comes up in Ryle threads and I answered the question.
  17. I hope you're joking.
  18. Cooper comes up because Ryle and Cooper are what appears to be the two best looking freshman teams in NKY and people want to compare them. And as far as Cooper's situation goes yes numbers matter. A lot of Cooper players playing both sides of ball because they're a smaller school vs. Ryle who has like 3 strings of freshman because they're a huge school......how is there not a disadvantage? All I'm going to say is: just wait :sssh:
  19. Ryle will beat SK just because they can.
  20. The first quarter they answered eachother back to back, it was close
  21. Can someone confirm the score? As far as I know this was the final

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.