Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NYyankees13

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NYyankees13

  1. Well what do you shoot hot shot? I am sure you shoot an easy 5 under on a bad day.:laugh::lol:
  2. Well wouldnt you play somewhere where you can play for free? And my friends like to play there, so yes I have played there a lot.
  3. I have played that course probably 100 times, and 11 is one of the easier par 4's. If you hit a hybrid over then you have only about 180 in, on a flat fairway and flat green. Plus 10 is easy if you play it right, all you have to do is leave yourself short and make a decent chip if your not on the green u should do no more than 2 putt. One hole ooooo scary.:isurrender:
  4. Twin Oaks is the most wide open course around. How can it not be easy with the bermuda fairways and no sloped greens, with very little trouble anywhere? That course does not deserve to have any tournament held there. Even from the tips an AVG par 4 plays 390. And that is Difficult?:idunno:
  5. Oh get a life ha. Good one hahahaha. :thumb: Actually I did play that day and shot a 76 at the Willows.:sssh: So what are you saying, that Twin Oaks is harder?:ohbrother::laugh: I am sure you are right and I am wrong.:lol::idunno:
  6. I dont see how these scores could be so high unless there is just some really bad golf out there this year. TWIN OAKS SERIOUSLY?:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
  7. An 89 is terrible on a course like Twin Oaks. The course is wide open, who cares if it is windy. That course was way to easy for a regional tournament.:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
  8. Congtrats. I want to wish him the best of luck. I think he has a futere in the NBA. We could be looking at a possible NBA all star in the near future.
  9. I would probably say not good he is not consistent enough or care enough, that will be the story of that team this year.
  10. Ritter from HC, plagued with injuries this year, but still threw in the late season games. Has good speed with fastball and can hit the ball well too. Look for him making headlines these next couple years.:thumb:
  11. Somehow I doubt all the top sophmores go to Beechwood.:confused:
  12. CCH has way to many weapons on offense and defense. I like them winning this and possibly a State Title.
  13. CCH vs Dixie in the Finals, with CCH winning 9-1.
  14. Either way I would get there early to see this one it will be a packed house.:ylsuper:
  15. Sad, sad news. I feel terrible for the kid, he was having a good year.
  16. To whom ever it goes, you have to see where the 3 out of the top 5 choices are playing at CCH. This says alot about their talent and program.
  17. The game is suppoed to be in by Saturday.
  18. Beechwood has not also seen the type of competition that HC has in the ALL "A" because Beechwood lost to HC.:sssh:
  19. Yes it is a two way street.:thumb:
  20. Same here with the talent that they have especially with Ritter and Broering in the infield they look good. Lots of young guys but should have a nice showing.
  21. Kyle Fuller has not played on the Freshman team, he has been with the Varsity more than 60% of the time, while pitching in the All "A" State quarter-finals. He has pitched some good innings while with varsity. :thumb: At All "A" State the radar was showing 82mph!:notworthy: The kid has some stuff and has great potential.:dancingpa
  22. I think Kyle Fuller from HC shows great pitching potential apearing in 3 Varsity games.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.