Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Freshman in NKY

Featured Replies

Who are the best freshman in the NKY region.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

  • Replies 107
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Fuller of Holy Cross should be pretty good.

 

Is Ben Maile a freshman this year?

Kyle Fuller of Holy Cross should be pretty good.

 

Is Ben Maile a freshman this year?

 

 

I think he is a freshman, yes, but have heard he is nowhere near the level of talent as his brother. Have not seen him play, so I can't say with my own eyes, but going based on what people have said I wouldn't classify him as a top freshman.

 

I would say that Travis Elliot out at Ryle is a top freshman, no doubt. He was on the freshman team last year as an eighth grader, and I'd be surprised to see him on the freshman team this year.

I think he is a freshman, yes, but have heard he is nowhere near the level of talent as his brother. Have not seen him play, so I can't say with my own eyes, but going based on what people have said I wouldn't classify him as a top freshman.

 

I would say that Travis Elliot out at Ryle is a top freshman, no doubt. He was on the freshman team last year as an eighth grader, and I'd be surprised to see him on the freshman team this year.

 

 

I have seen Ben Maile play and while he is not the level of his brother, not many are. IMO, he is stronger with more power than Luke at this stage, but very slow-footed. IMO he needs improvement on defense but can pitch very well and can hit a ball a mile!!! I would still list him as a Freshman to watch.

I have seen Ben Maile play and while he is not the level of his brother, not many are. IMO, he is stronger with more power than Luke at this stage, but very slow-footed. IMO he needs improvement on defense but can pitch very well and can hit a ball a mile!!! I would still list him as a Freshman to watch.

 

Yeah but we're talking about best freshman not necessarily the ones to keep an eye on. I mean if you have seen him and think he is one of the best then so be it, but it sounds like he just has the potential.

Yeah but we're talking about best freshman not necessarily the ones to keep an eye on. I mean if you have seen him and think he is one of the best then so be it, but it sounds like he just has the potential.

 

I, along with you, probably have not seen even half of the Freshman players that will be playing this year so it would be hard to say if he is top 10 or whatever. Freshman are hard to judge until you see them.

  • Author

What about Boone County do they have any good freshman?

Scott will have alot of talent at the Freshman level this year and next. Scott had about 4 or 5 7th graders last year that saw alot of action at the Freshman level and they performed pretty well.

Kyle Fuller of Holy Cross should be pretty good.

 

Is Ben Maile a freshman this year?

 

Won't even be the best on Holy Cross. Guidugli will be HC best player. Elliott of Ryle will be the best, followed by Highchew at NCC.

Won't even be the best on Holy Cross. Guidugli will be HC best player. Elliott of Ryle will be the best, followed by Highchew at NCC.

 

Interesting that for being "the best" that Elliott wasn't the freshman player moved up to Ryle's JV team last year . . . .

Interesting that for being "the best" that Elliott wasn't the freshman player moved up to Ryle's JV team last year . . . .

 

Elliot was an eighth grader playing on the freshman team last year. This year he is a true freshman who more than likely will be on the JV team. I believe he will be one of the best freshman in NKY.

Elliot was an eighth grader playing on the freshman team last year. This year he is a true freshman who more than likely will be on the JV team. I believe he will be one of the best freshman in NKY.

 

So was the 8th grader last year from Ryle's freshman team that was moved up to JV. ;)

So was the 8th grader last year from Ryle's freshman team that was moved up to JV. ;)

 

Freidel? If that is who you are referring to I apologize as I had no idea he was only an eighth grader. My brother played with him on the team. If he is a freshman this year than I would say Elliot AND Freidel will both be top freshman. If it ISNT him, well...tell me who it is lol!

Freidel? If that is who you are referring to I apologize as I had no idea he was only an eighth grader. My brother played with him on the team. If he is a freshman this year than I would say Elliot AND Freidel will both be top freshman. If it ISNT him, well...tell me who it is lol!

 

No, not Freidel (currently a sophomore). Clarkson.

No, not Freidel (currently a sophomore). Clarkson.

 

 

lol, okay, I don't remember him. But I know you know your Ryle stuff so I'll take your word on it. So Clarkson it is!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.