Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Freshman in NKY

Featured Replies

Who won the Freshman Regional last year? I agree with those who say Clarkson from Ryle is very good.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCC beat Beechwood

Watch Corey Garrett as a freshman this year. All around good player with a "ton" of power and can play multiple positions on defense. It will be interesting to see how he does at the High School level. Someone spoke of Ben Maile earlier and I think they were on the same summer team if anyone saw Ben play then they must have seen this kid as well.

Corey is a fine player as well. We played against their summer team and it was loaded with size and power. I think Ben Maile's dad coached them. My son said 4-5 of those KY Kids players were going to Dixie so they should have a good Freshman team. I'm not sure where the other kids are going besides Maile to Cov Cath..

Watch Corey Garrett as a freshman this year. All around good player with a "ton" of power and can play multiple positions on defense. It will be interesting to see how he does at the High School level. Someone spoke of Ben Maile earlier and I think they were on the same summer team if anyone saw Ben play then they must have seen this kid as well.

 

Will Pike play Frosh or likely move up?

I am not sure Pike will play baseball.

 

There are 6 kids from the Kids team at Dixie that was coached by Rich Maile:

 

Garrett

Hatton (7th grader, but will play up)

Cohorn

Handlon

McKinney

Stansberry

 

2 or 3 of those kids could play some JV ball next season I would think.

NCC beat Ryle i believe.

 

They did beat Ryle in the Semis and Beechwood in the Finals

I am not sure Pike will play baseball.

 

There are 6 kids from the Kids team at Dixie that was coached by Rich Maile:

 

Garrett

Hatton (7th grader, but will play up)

Cohorn

Handlon

McKinney

Stansberry

 

2 or 3 of those kids could play some JV ball next season I would think.

 

Tyler Cohorn is a very solid athlete. I don't think he played baseball last summer though

I am not sure Pike will play baseball.

 

There are 6 kids from the Kids team at Dixie that was coached by Rich Maile:

 

Garrett

Hatton (7th grader, but will play up)

Cohorn

Handlon

McKinney

Stansberry

 

2 or 3 of those kids could play some JV ball next season I would think.

 

Tyler Cohorn is a very solid athlete. I don't think he played baseball last summer though did he???

I am almost sure Tyler played with these guys.

There is Brandon Roberts from Shelby County.He played both freshamn and jv last year and was also on Shelby's Junior Legion team as an 8th grader. He caught on freshman and did a little everything on jv but was able to pitch at the jv level as a 8th grader.

Zach "Jeans" Greenweller is a solid player out of Beechwood

What about Boone County do they have any good freshman?

 

Doug Teegarden (played jv SS last year), Tyler Eglian, Zane McQuery,

Cooper Downs and Chase Stanly. All are very solid players!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.