HC Golf Upcoming Season

If you are a golf fan I seriously consider you make sure you go out and see Nick Bockweg this year. He is a family friend he has went from shooting consistent +9 to around even or +1 or +2 it's a good story and he's golf game has extremely improved over the summer look for him to make noise this year in region for sure.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I looked on 7-Up Tour website (nkjrgolf.com) and didn't find Nick. Has he played any/many tournaments? How old is he?

I assume HC in the post title means Holy Cross? Holy Cross might be able to grab a state spot with Blake Trimpe burning up the local 7-Up tour.

In any case, congrats to Nick!

I looked on 7-Up Tour website (nkjrgolf.com) and didn't find Nick. Has he played any/many tournaments? How old is he?

I assume HC in the post title means Holy Cross? Holy Cross might be able to grab a state spot with Blake Trimpe burning up the local 7-Up tour.

Funny, I thought the HC meant Harrison County.

Trimpe graduated in May.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Trimpe graduated in May.[/quote

Yes he did and is planning on walking on at NKU with Steve Rickles going there on a scholarship.

:ylsuper:

Steve and Blake should both do well at NKU. Steve medalled at Cincinnati Met qualifier and Blake did well in 7-Up. Good luck to both of them!

:walk: Back to the original topic, anyone figure out where Nick Bockweg might play?

Steve and Blake should both do well at NKU. Steve medalled at Cincinnati Met qualifier and Blake did well in 7-Up. Good luck to both of them!

:walk: Back to the original topic, anyone figure out where Nick Bockweg might play?

Nick plays for Holy Cross - Covington

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Will Holy Cross be at Kearney Hills next weekend?

According to the Holy Cross High School website, their next tournament is in Maysville for the Mason County Invitational. After that, they have conference (Northern Kentucky Athletic Conference) and Regional.