Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NkuRoyal31

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NkuRoyal31

  1. Nice to see Mason Co move into the rankings, with Clark right behind them.
  2. Mason is the defending 10th region champions and no one as of yet has knocked them off that high horse so why shouldnt they be ranked first? What havent they done not to deserve it? Ive always been told to be the champ you have to beat the champ and until someone does their the number 1 team.
  3. What my prediction was wrong, sounds like Fleming came out in the first half and handled business.
  4. You are correct, by KHSAA they both stand at 5-0 in region play.
  5. Nice win by the Royals, and nice to see 95 points scored as well. Its good to see some of the younger guys get alot of playing time and get some scoring in along with some career highs. Mason is turning it on lately and looking in my eyes as the #1 team until someone beats them from the 10th region.
  6. Ill go with A-town in a barn burner and win from 5-10 points.
  7. If I had to do a 1-6 I think these ratings are the best that you could do or make in all honestly. Best ratings I've seen so far
  8. Mason by as many as they want but I'd say it will be between the 20-25 point range. I wouldnt play Pawsat it or risk it if im the coach, theres no need for him to play this game so just let him rest up and heal, its along season.
  9. I'd have to agree with this one but maybe switch Campbell up to 4. I think Mason and Clark are number one in the region for many different reasons but all that will change when they meet head to head.
  10. Scott's quietly moving on along winning games
  11. If theres one bright spot for the Lady Royals it has to be Menke. She has done all she can do to make sure they'll competive night in and night out but she needs some help, and the sad thing is there isnt much on the way.
  12. Nothings ever a good loss but it shows them they can compete now with every top team in the state right now and might not be as down as people think they are. Their still a scary team to face any night and will give every team a run for their money!
  13. Sounds alot closer than I thought but this could very well be a good loss for Mason Co if there is such a thing. I think their proving if their clicking on all cylinder, and can somehow start making more free throws that they are the team to beat in the 10th, but right now I still see it as a two team race with Scott High creeping in the shadows! Great showing Royals!
  14. Scott is easily becoming one of the top 3 teams favored to win region along with Clark and Mason, should be an interesting March madness!
  15. I think you have to have Mason and Clark tied at number 1, Mason is the defending champion although Clark is a very good team no one has beat the champ yet. In no order my best teams in this region are Mason,Clark, and Scott
  16. They better or they'll be hurting from hitting shots behind the arc! Gilbert is defintley one of their better 3 point shooters and need him to provide to win region this year.
  17. Not to say I told you so but this clearly shows their not in the top 5 in the 10th region and not ahead of Mason Co.
  18. IMO Clark Co's head coach is a alot better than Mason Co's, thats just my opinion though but I agree with a majority of what you said. It should be Clark vs Mason for the region title and should be a dandy.
  19. Mason Co hasnt had the easiest schedule and its not getting any easier the next month and a half. Region being played at NKU has nothing to do with rankings, Mason Co proved last year it doesnt matter where they play they can win region. The whole home court advantage conspiracy theory is hogwash IMO, you can say its about money and oppurtunitys but everyone knows the place that brings in the most $ and can hold the most people. Whoever has the better team has won the region and its proven, theres only been one year when Mason won I didnt think they would and I believe that was in 06. After Montgomery plays that tough schedule and were there record stands they might be one of the top 3 teams but not right now, and defintley not ahead of Mason at this point.
  20. No way Montgomery is ahead of Mason Co, or Scott High for that matter, I hope you simply got things messed up. Last time I checked Montgomery was like 6-6. I'd go with, Mason and Clark 1a and 1b, their the two best teams right now and no one in the region has knocked off the defending champs. After that I'd prolly go Scott and Campbell 3 and 4 which could flip flop and Brossart at 5.
  21. No one has looked at Mason Co in the past decade(almost) ranked or unranked, and thought of them as an easy win
  22. I agree it has been better than usual, but you cant just recruit every kid from Kentucky to come play for you. Say you have 4 scholarships or 5 you still need 2-3 out of state bigger recruits to come in to much with the 2 you might get from Kentucky. As long as he keeps that balanced I'll be fine
  23. Lets do that so all 20 players on UK's team in the future are nothing but Kentucky players. You cant "sign" everyone up, you have to have that mixture of a few Kentucky boys with high prized recruits. I told a friend the other day BCG scares me with all the Kentucky boys he already has coming in.
  24. Sewell is a good individual player, but he's too much of a one man show for me.
  25. What is Menke averaging this year? You think if she could have done this kind of scoring or somewhere in the ball park the past 2 years while the big 3 were there they might have walked away with at least one region title?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.