Mason County 95 Pendleton County 63

This is the clear #1 team in the region right now. Middleton has become a force stepping out of Darius' shadow. Anyone else think he signed too early, and could be getting Mid-Major D1 looks?

I wouldn't second-guess him. Will be at a very successful NAIA program, will get to play, dad graduated from there.

Nice win by the Royals, and nice to see 95 points scored as well. Its good to see some of the younger guys get alot of playing time and get some scoring in along with some career highs. Mason is turning it on lately and looking in my eyes as the #1 team until someone beats them from the 10th region.

Nice win by the Royals, and nice to see 95 points scored as well. Its good to see some of the younger guys get alot of playing time and get some scoring in along with some career highs. Mason is turning it on lately and looking in my eyes as the #1 team until someone beats them from the 10th region.[/quote]

Is GRC and Mason Co the only teams in the 10th that have not lost to another 10th region team?

Also Congrats to Russ Middleton.

Nice win by the Royals, and nice to see 95 points scored as well. Its good to see some of the younger guys get alot of playing time and get some scoring in along with some career highs. Mason is turning it on lately and looking in my eyes as the #1 team until someone beats them from the 10th region.[/quote]

Is GRC and Mason Co the only teams in the 10th that have not lost to another 10th region team?

Also Congrats to Russ Middleton.

You are correct, by KHSAA they both stand at 5-0 in region play.

To add to my initial post; Tyler Black's 5 was a career-high and Gilbert's 12 tied his career-high. Five Royals set or tied career-highs in points last night.

According to today's Maysville paper, here was Keith Downing's stat line: 14 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks and 8 steals.

MC: Middleton 8 3-4 20, Downing 4 6-6 14, Setty 6 0-2 14, Gilbert 4 2-3 12, Barner 3 0-0 6, J.Lang 4 1-1 10, B.Lang 2 2-2 7, Hamm 2 1-1 5, Black 2 1-1 5, Rice 1 0-0 2. Totals 36 16-20 95.

PC: Cooper 5 3-4 15, Moeves 4 0-0 10, Walsh 4 1-3 9, Taylor 2 2-3 7, Greene 3 0-1 6, Ferrell 3 0-0 6, Monroe 1 2-2 5, Jones 2 0-0 5. Totals 24 8-13 63.

Game story