Scott 61 Ryle 37

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's even more scary is that this game wasn't even as close as the final score shows. Ryle was dominated in every single aspect of the game - shooting, passing, ball handling, defense, rebounding, hustle, you name it. Ryle's shooting in particular - both from the field and at the line - was awful. Scott had their way with Ryle both inside and outside. Frankly, Scott was pretty darn impressive. Decent size, quickness, scrappy, and some solid shooting. Ryle lost this game from the very tipoff.

Another thing I noticed about Ryle tonight is they really played scared once they fell behind. No intensity whatsoever. They were constantly passing up wide open looks and making a needless extra pass (that was often stolen or thrown away) and at times looked like no one wanted to shoot. Their offense tonight was bad. Heck, the best spark they got was in the 3rd quarter when Mullins yanked every starter out and basically played the JV team for a few minutes.

Did Ryle get the ball inside enough? I'm guessing they didnt.

;) :lol:

Inside, outside, mid-range, standing at the free throw line - didn't really matter. The shooting across the board was terrible. But credit has to be given to Scott's defense - they played aggressive and forced a lot of bad shots and turnovers. I'm surprised more people don't talk about Scott. Unless they just had a really good night, they look to be a very good club. #13 is impressive. He made a couple of nice moves inside early on and then stepped out a drained a three. Pretty complete player from what I could tell.

;) :lol:

Inside, outside, mid-range, standing at the free throw line - didn't really matter. The shooting across the board was terrible. But credit has to be given to Scott's defense - they played aggressive and forced a lot of bad shots and turnovers. I'm surprised more people don't talk about Scott. Unless they just had a really good night, they look to be a very good club. #13 is impressive. He made a couple of nice moves inside early on and then stepped out a drained a three. Pretty complete player from what I could tell.

I have been...they are the team that scares me in the 10th.

I have been...they are the team that scares me in the 10th.

oh . . . . well I probably just don't read enough threads about them. ;) They look like the real deal to me. Ryle played badly to be sure, but I still think Scott is the better overall team.