Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 61 Ryle 37

Featured Replies

I'm very surprised by the margin. What happened to Ryle?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad the game wasn't cancelled like school was today, Poon.

Very nice Scott win!!!

What's even more scary is that this game wasn't even as close as the final score shows. Ryle was dominated in every single aspect of the game - shooting, passing, ball handling, defense, rebounding, hustle, you name it. Ryle's shooting in particular - both from the field and at the line - was awful. Scott had their way with Ryle both inside and outside. Frankly, Scott was pretty darn impressive. Decent size, quickness, scrappy, and some solid shooting. Ryle lost this game from the very tipoff.

 

Another thing I noticed about Ryle tonight is they really played scared once they fell behind. No intensity whatsoever. They were constantly passing up wide open looks and making a needless extra pass (that was often stolen or thrown away) and at times looked like no one wanted to shoot. Their offense tonight was bad. Heck, the best spark they got was in the 3rd quarter when Mullins yanked every starter out and basically played the JV team for a few minutes.

Way to go Scott.:thumb: Always like to see other 10th region teams win.

Did Ryle get the ball inside enough? I'm guessing they didnt.

Congrats to my buddy Coach Carr and the Eagles!

WOW! What a win and a huge loss for Ryle.

Did Ryle get the ball inside enough? I'm guessing they didnt.

 

;) :lol:

 

Inside, outside, mid-range, standing at the free throw line - didn't really matter. The shooting across the board was terrible. But credit has to be given to Scott's defense - they played aggressive and forced a lot of bad shots and turnovers. I'm surprised more people don't talk about Scott. Unless they just had a really good night, they look to be a very good club. #13 is impressive. He made a couple of nice moves inside early on and then stepped out a drained a three. Pretty complete player from what I could tell.

;) :lol:

 

Inside, outside, mid-range, standing at the free throw line - didn't really matter. The shooting across the board was terrible. But credit has to be given to Scott's defense - they played aggressive and forced a lot of bad shots and turnovers. I'm surprised more people don't talk about Scott. Unless they just had a really good night, they look to be a very good club. #13 is impressive. He made a couple of nice moves inside early on and then stepped out a drained a three. Pretty complete player from what I could tell.

 

I have been...they are the team that scares me in the 10th.

I have been...they are the team that scares me in the 10th.

 

oh . . . . well I probably just don't read enough threads about them. ;) They look like the real deal to me. Ryle played badly to be sure, but I still think Scott is the better overall team.

IMPRESSIVE score over a pretty decent Ryle team. If people aren't buying into the talk about Scott now, they should be.

Scott is very impressive. Any stats?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.