Everything posted by bigben21
-
Newport 56 Dayton 6
Technically Dayton had a kid kicked off the team, a hole buch of sophmores and other people playing, so dont act like Newport was missing people. Plus everyone will keep watching so when they play big teams they can lose.
-
Newport 56 Dayton 6
Sorry bud but they can not beat any big team's thats why they play a weak schedule, it doesnt matter what class your in they still have a week schedule.
-
Newport 56 Dayton 6
Technically Dayton had a few fumbles early in that game, Also no offence but if Newport has so many athletes why cant they win in there class.
-
Newport vs Dayton Predictions
I wil take Dayton by 14, I think they are tired of losing so watch out for them to come out firing.
-
Highlands 48 Beechwood 20
Did Josh Quillen score or do any good?
-
Highlands 48 Beechwood 20
Does anyone know what year Josh Quillen is and does he start Jv.
-
Pendleton County 39 Dayton 21
What happend to Dayton?
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
I take Highlands by 21, Beechwood just got beat bad so there down.
-
James Jones transfers to Belleuve
Did any one hear any updates or hear anything at all.
-
Highlands JV running backs?
I would say that Josh Quillen is an elite back up there.
-
Highlands JV running backs?
Just wondering if anyone knew who they had in the backfield this year.
-
Top skill players in Northern Kentucky this year?
Who is in the elite pack as being skilled.:thumb::thumb:thumb
-
Top teams next season
I think Dayton will be tough, with all there main players coming back.
-
Dayton 2009/2010
I think that they got most of there starters back besides Devin Sparks, but they have a good class this year so watch out for Dayton.
-
2009 Dayton
- 2009 Dayton
I think they will be tough, they got a lot of young talent back and look to be heading in the right direction.- Highlands 13 Dayton 2
I thought that dayton played good for about 4 innings, but there is no excuse highlands came to play and hit well had a all around game.- Dayton v.s Highlands Predictions
Any predictions on the first round of the Districts.- 2009 Dayton
Any predictions or words about dayton and there good coach Deaton.- Dayton's Varsity Boys
Does anyone no anything about Dayton's varisty?- Top Freshman in NKY
Ben Murnahan, Thomas Rogg, and Timmy Smith are all getting ligit varisty time.- Best Frosh football players in Kentucky
Who is the best of the best in frosh?- Freshman Football
Any predictions on teams winning it all this year?- Dayton 6 Williamstown 5
Dayton had a great game execept the couple of un earned runs the game should'nt of even been that close , but great game to a bunch of hardworking kids.- Dayton Football
How is dayton varisty football going to be this year. - 2009 Dayton