Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 39 Dayton 21

Featured Replies

Man I didn't think that game would have went like that PC put up some points nice job PC.

  • Author
Man I didn't think that game would have went like that PC put up some points nice job PC.

 

Different outcome than I said in the prediction thread. I like my crow with a little salt when I have to eat it.:lol:

What happend to Dayton?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Nice job by Coach Teegarden and all of the young men.

 

Who are some of PC's skill players? They seem to have came out of nowhere. Are they in a district/region or independent? Just a couple of years ago thought they were having number problems because of soccer. Has the interest in football increased? Thanks.

Nice job by Coach Teegarden and all of the young men.

 

Congrats to Lee, Dave, Scotty and company. Keep workin' em hard

Congrats cats. They have a young team only 3 seniors I think. The young team has bought into hard work pays off in the end and it showed in this game.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Looks like this is going to one super long year for the Greendevils!

 

I wouldn't be suprised if Deaton is on the hot seat with losing to an 0-11 team!

 

Good job Pendleton County!!

What happend to Dayton?

 

PC had their way with them up front...bad 1st half...could've scored as many as they wanted in the 2nd half...

Nice job by Coach Teegarden and all of the young men.

 

What happened to Coach Carver that was there and where is Coach Teegarden from?

What happened to Coach Carver that was there and where is Coach Teegarden from?

 

This is coach T's 3rd year I believe. He was an assistant at Campbell county in the past and came to PC from a Ryle as an assistant after they went to the State finals a few years ago.

Different outcome than I said in the prediction thread. I like my crow with a little salt when I have to eat it.:lol:

 

 

We (Cooper) scrimmaged both of these teams in the pre-season and I am kind of in the same boat as you are. I expected Dayton to dominate up front, they have big line. Also, though, #23 for Pendleton was a very good player when we scrimmaged them. I am interested in his stats for the game. I felt like Dayton would come out on top of this one, congratulations to Pendleton County.:thumb:

I am pretty sure #23 in the Cooper scrimmage is actually # 10 , he was just wearing that jersey for the scrimmage.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.