Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 56 Dayton 6

Featured Replies

Wow. Cats must have played great.

I thought Dayton would atleast keep it close! Looks like those who say they may not win one might be correct.

  • Author

Newport has to many athletes. McDay had 4 TD's in this game.

  • Author

Brandon Tucker is playing. His number is 27. He play tonight for the Wildcats. Someone ask about him. He could be a great help.

  • Author

Calhoun was injured early in this game I heard a little while ago he may have broke his arm. McDay did a great job filling in for him.

If Dayton lost this bad to Newport how bad is Bellevue going to beat them??:scared::scared:

Apparently Newport played a great game! Congrats to Coach Rice and his players

 

It looks like Dayton won't win a game this year and the Paddle will remain in the halls of BHS!!

 

I would think now there has to be some rumbles in GreenDevil Town that Coach Deaton is going to be on the hot seat

Apparently Newport played a great game! Congrats to Coach Rice and his players

 

It looks like Dayton won't win a game this year and the Paddle will remain in the halls of BHS!!

 

I would think now there has to be some rumbles in GreenDevil Town that Coach Deaton is going to be on the hot seat

 

You can't coach talent that isn't there. I don't think they would have a lot of coaches beating down the door to take his place.

Newport has to many athletes. McDay had 4 TD's in this game.

 

Technically Dayton had a few fumbles early in that game, Also no offence but if Newport has so many athletes why cant they win in there class.

Technically Dayton had a few fumbles early in that game, Also no offence but if Newport has so many athletes why cant they win in there class.

 

They will win in their class this year. I predict the Wildcats to win the Class AA conference. Coach Rice has the boys going in the right direction. They have plenty of great atheletes, its almost like a track team, and they beleive.

I

Brandon Tucker is playing. His number is 27. He play tonight for the Wildcats. Someone ask about him. He could be a great help.

 

I heard he was in some trouble and was not playing this year. He was always a hard runner and seem to hold on to the ball in the past. How did he do last week...

  • Author
Technically Dayton had a few fumbles early in that game, Also no offence but if Newport has so many athletes why cant they win in there class.

 

If you keep watching Newport, in the next few weeks you will see they will win in there class. Newport is just getting started with the new coaching staff they have a lot of nice athletes to work with this year. Technically Newport had 3 or 4 starters out with injury in this game.

  • Author
I heard he was in some trouble and was not playing this year. He was always a hard runner and seem to hold on to the ball in the past. How did he do last week...

 

He didn't get enough opportunity to really do much. He was going return kicks. He got his hands on the ball once I think. Tucker can be a very explosive player for the Cats. I am glad to see him on the team. I hope they find other ways to get him the bal.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.