Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport vs Dayton Predictions

Who Wins? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Newport
      85%
      34
    • Dayton
      15%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Don't know why, I am just picking Dayton in a close one.

Newport fairly convincingly. Dayton is a little shaky this year and I think Newport is going to wipe up the field with Lloyd, who just finished beating Dayton by 13.

Newport should have a fairly easy time with this one.

Again, Dayton will not win a game this year!

 

Newport 20

Dayton 6

I wil take Dayton by 14, I think they are tired of losing so watch out for them to come out firing.

I would like to see the Devils get their 1st win, but I truly think the Wildcats will be just to much for the Greendevils.

Newport 28 / Dayton 13

Newport wins this one they have to much and Dayton wont match well against them.

Newport 35-14.

Newport 28-14.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Newport by 35 - 7

Both programs have struggled lately. I'd like to see the Green Devils pull off the upset.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.