Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SportsFan62

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SportsFan62

  1. St. Henry did this one maybe 3 years back? I think the theme was Bible Characters.
  2. You are correct, I typed one time and I meant one quarter. Any team can beat any team one time, but what i meant is one quarter. My fault, but I think you get what I'm saying now.
  3. Completely Disagree. Lloyd did not beat St. Henry one time in the second Half. St. Henry gave up 7 pts. I believe in the third quarter and 8 pts. in the fourth quarter(either way 15 pts. total in the second half).
  4. Coach Henley does get some incredible talent but he consistently deals with off court issues that few have to. He has done an amazing job since he has been at Holmes.
  5. Amen! That was my understanding as well. The only exception that I am aware of was a big kid from the Hebron area whose Mom was a teacher at Holmes that attended specifically for the prestegious Baccularate program. I can't remember his name but he went Ivy league for academics and not athletics.
  6. I do not think there has been a question all year long who people feel the favorite is in the ninth but when you say the teams get to see a team (Holmes) at a different level I think is unfair if they are going into the 4th in a close game. Lets not forget Conner only lost by 7ish. Personnally I just feel to say they get to see a team at a different level is unfair if they are going into the end of the third or beginning of 4th and its still a good game.
  7. I disagree, Conner gave them a very good game as well as St. Henry into the third quarter. Holmes did not dominate Cov Cath tonight for the time that I was there (End of 3rd Quarter). They were down by like 10 or so at half, then second half Holmes started pulling away.
  8. That is a big change in opinion from you on the Crusaders
  9. Just a few thoughts! Holmes seems to play to the competition which has to be tough on Coach Henley When they decide to turn it on, particularly on defense, the game is over especially against NKY teams (ie: against St. Henry when it was a 2 point game in the third quarter) Pittman did get double teamed many times but he just couldn't handle the ball tonight, pressure or not. It was almost comical at times.
  10. We all wish the best for Mitch! Fortunately, this young man is not defined by basketball although I think that he could have played at some level next year. As I understand, Mitch is a very good student and person, so I am sure that he will bounce back stronger than ever for the important things in life. Best wishes Mitch and his family!
  11. Can anyone help me with the process for purchasing State Tournament tickets for all sessions including the time frame?
  12. What about Volz for St. Henry in the outfield? Maybe Speed or Hitchcock?
  13. Well, the kid next to him went to box him out and D. Johnson shoved/elbowed the kid after the play was over. I believe the T was for that.
  14. I'm not sure but the girls play right after them at 7:30. The girls must be hoping for a crowd.
  15. The score does not tell the entire Villa/St. Henry game either. St. Henry is a different team now compared to the game against Villa. If St. Henry makes free throw vs. Villa they win by 15 - 20. Thats one of many things they have improved on since the Villa game.
  16. This kid shared the ball and was definitely looking to pass first. He is unbelievable defensively. I'd say he was the most prepared for the next level on the floor tonight.
  17. Anyone else notice they have St. Henry still in the 33rd District?
  18. They are probably down because of the new public high school Cooper. Conner and Boone with probably start to go down as well.
  19. What are your sources that Russel is playing for Ryle? I have heard from good sources that neither Russel nor Helmer were playing, but this was during baseball season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.