Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County Starters

Featured Replies

Can anyone project possible starting lineups for the Boone County schools?

Boone, Ryle, Conner, Cooper

Can anyone project possible starting lineups for the Boone County schools?

Boone, Ryle, Conner, Cooper

 

Boone: McFarland, Earls, Popp, Gabbard, Cotton

 

Ryle: Coleman, McLeish, Nichols, Ahern, Vollet?

 

Conner: Stephens, Brake, Avery, ?, ?

 

Cooper: Thompson, Story, ?, ?, ?

Hearing the fifth at Ryle may be Bobby Stauffer.

  • Author

I have heard Brake is not playing for Conner. Is Nichols playing at Ryle?

Yes, Tate Nichols is playing but I think Bobby is going to start.

Is Kurt Russel playing from Ryle?

what about Jordan from Conner

anyword on why Brake wouldn't play?

 

Russell and Helmer at Ryle?

  • Author

I spoke to a friend who follwos Conner and I was told that Brake has not been involved with basketball at all and will likely not play. No reason why. He did say Conner may be starting a couple sophmores this season.

Is Kurt Russel playing from Ryle?

Yes Kurt is playing as well.

What are your sources that Russel is playing for Ryle? I have heard from good sources that neither Russel nor Helmer were playing, but this was during baseball season.

What are your sources that Russel is playing for Ryle? I have heard from good sources that neither Russel nor Helmer were playing, but this was during baseball season.

 

I had heard the same thing

My son knows the son of the varsity coach and he indicates that Kurt is playing and practicing with the team.

Why isnt Helmer playing for Ryle?

I don't know. But I know for sure that Kurt is playing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.