Everything posted by Sheri Powell
-
Ryle 2009/2010
How is the J.V looking for Ryle ? Any sophmores that look to have a good year ?
-
Boone County Starters
I don't know. But I know for sure that Kurt is playing.
-
Boone County Starters
My son knows the son of the varsity coach and he indicates that Kurt is playing and practicing with the team.
-
Ryle 2008/09
Actually come to find out Moss is playing. She has to miss like 26 days because thats how many she missed of basketball. If that makes since. But she has to practice with freshman and varsity , but she will be playing varsity.
-
Boone Co vs Simon Kenton Predictions
Boone - 28 S.K - 14
-
Boone County Starters
What about the freshman?
-
Boone County Starters
Yes Kurt is playing as well.
-
NKY Frosh Basketball 2008/2009
What can you tell me about them?
-
Freshman Boys
No i just heard they did.
-
Freshman Boys
I think they both played on the same AAU team. Whats their strenghths and weaknesses??
-
Boone County Starters
Yes, Tate Nichols is playing but I think Bobby is going to start.
-
Freshman Boys
Has anyone heard of Tyler Scott of Ryle or Cooper Downs of Boone County? Do they have any potential if so?
-
NKY Boys Basketball Preview Show
I heard Ryle is looking good, has anyone watched the varsity or even the freshman?
-
NKY Freshman
Who is the top freshman between Boone County or Ryle ?
-
NKY Frosh Basketball 2008/2009
does anyone know anything about the ryle freshman boys