Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 63 St. Henry 45

Featured Replies

Some unofficial stats:

 

Pittman - 26pts 2 dunks 4 blocks 2 - 3 pointers

R Johnson - 9pts 1 monster baseline dunk over somebody 1 block

J Riley - 13pts

Housley - 8pts 1 dunk

 

St. Henry kept up until the middle of third and Holmes was to much in the end. One little side note; didn't much care for the fan who bumped the ref after he got thrown out of the gym.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I couldn't get wifi in the St. Henry gym. I am going to report every game I go to on my lap top.:ylsuper:

It seems Pittman is getting better with each game he plays. Do you know how many rebounds he had?

Some unofficial stats:

 

Pittman - 26pts 2 dunks 4 blocks 2 - 3 pointers

R Johnson - 9pts 1 monster baseline dunk over somebody 1 block

J Riley - 13pts

Housley - 8pts 1 dunk

 

St. Henry kept up until the middle of third and Holmes was to much in the end. One little side note; didn't much care for the fan who bumped the ref after he got thrown out of the gym.

 

 

Fan of whom?

  • Author
[/b]

 

 

Fan of whom?

 

St Henry fan.

  • Author
It seems Pittman is getting better with each game he plays. Do you know how many rebounds he had?
I think 6,think.
[/b]

 

 

Fan of whom?

 

St.Henry fan.. if the St.Henry official (lady) would have thrown the guy out when he asked her to do it, it would not have happened. The ref had to stop the game and make her throw the guy out which is when he bumped the ref. The St. Henry official did a poor job of not getting the guy out of the gym.

Did Arnold get any minutes? I know he picked a tech up in the Henderson County game. I was wondering how Henley would deal with it.

Did Arnold get any minutes? I know he picked a tech up in the Henderson County game. I was wondering how Henley would deal with it.

 

He played a bunch. JJ got pulled 5 seconds into 2nd half and I don't think he came back in the game

I read in the updates that JJ got yanked 10 seconds into second half. Something about he seemed sick or disinterested. Any body have a clue what was going on?

  • Author
Did Arnold get any minutes? I know he picked a tech up in the Henderson County game. I was wondering how Henley would deal with it.

 

Arnold had 3 - he got T-UPED!!!:confused:

Arnold had 3 - he got T-UPED!!!:confused:

 

I was talking about the tech from the Henderson County game. The game before this.

Dom.Johnson got the T this game not Arnold

  • Author
I was talking about the tech from the Henderson County game. The game before this.

 

D Johnson got T-uped tonite,my bad.

D Johnson got T-uped tonite,my bad.

 

Its o.k., I know Henley is not happy with players getting techs. It looks like it will be a lot of running for the dogs this week in practice.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.