Holmes 63 St. Henry 45

I went to the game tonight and was very impressed with Pittman. I think he has the most talent by far on the Holmes team..The kid can jump out of the gym and has a nice stroke from the outside. Why Holmes doesn't post him up at all is beyond me.

Pittman isn't a true post player. He is more of a Wing/SF which is why you'll see him roam around the floor more than any other Holmes player. Henley really let's him do what he wants since he's capable of playing inside or out.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he was running his mouth to the kid that was standing next to him during a free throw situation.. I'm guessing the ref heard what he said???

I just spoke with someone regarding the situation and that was the case. Apparently got t'd up for foul language...

Remember Pittman has grown a lot since last year, and I'm sure a lot in those first two years of high school also. He has never been a post player.

He isn't done growing either. His dad is 6'8 and honestly Eli will likely be bigger than him. :scared:

Pittman is likely going to be the biggest player to ever come through Holmes. (height wise)

I just spoke with someone regarding the situation and that was the case. Apparently got t'd up for foul language...

This is what makes Henley the perfect coach for Holmes, we all know he has been through this before. He handles these situations perfectly. Thats why in my earlier post I stated the dogs will be running. I don't think Holmes will continue to have these problems the rest of the year.

I agree with raiderbird, post Pittman drawing the double team and dish off for the easy two. Just a thought, is the officiating sub par throughout the region?

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

This is what makes Henley the perfect coach for Holmes, we all know he has been through this before. He handles these situations perfectly. Thats why in my earlier post I stated the dogs will be running. I don't think Holmes will continue to have these problems the rest of the year.

Well, the kid next to him went to box him out and D. Johnson shoved/elbowed the kid after the play was over. I believe the T was for that.

Well, the kid next to him went to box him out and D. Johnson shoved/elbowed the kid after the play was over. I believe the T was for that.

Correct...both players were also jawing a little bit and using foul language. The ref warned them and then that happened so D. Johnson got T'd up.

I agree with raiderbird, post Pittman drawing the double team and dish off for the easy two. Just a thought, is the officiating sub par throughout the region?

Holmes has done that in some games this year. Did it a lot in the Scott Co game which was the reason for Riley having such a huge game outside.

Pittman has been dominating and in my opinion will be the best player in the state next year but I do not think he is on Miller's level. Pittman's mid ranger jumper, ball handling, passing ability, or ability to defend on the perimeter is no where close to Miller's. I might give Pittman edge on shot blocking and spot up 3 point shooting though. Again no disrespect to Pittman but as of right now he isn't on Millers level.

Pittman has been dominating and in my opinion will be the best player in the state next year but I do not think he is on Miller's level. Pittman's mid ranger jumper, ball handling, passing ability, or ability to defend on the perimeter is no where close to Miller's. I might give Pittman edge on shot blocking and spot up 3 point shooting though. Again no disrespect to Pittman but as of right now he isn't on Millers level.

How many times have you seen Pittman this year? Those have actually been his strengths..