Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 53 Lloyd 47

Featured Replies

From what I understand, Lloyd led throughout and let it slip away.

 

Anyone have any other details?

I hear that St. Henry's defense played very well in the 2nd half. Only allowing Lloyd to score around 20 in the 2nd half.

Hard fought game all the way through. Lloyd led by nine at half, but it wasn't enough to discourage the Crusaders. Both teams played hard. As Lloyd shares the ball, and maximizes their talent by providing each other with open opportunities, success falls into their laps. They won't get to go on in the all A, but they are learning and it is beginning to look like good things will soon come their way. Good Luck to St. Henry as they advance, and good luck to Lloyd as they continue their season.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I saw the first half of the game and Lloyd looked real good. Up nine at the half, but never count Coach Faust and the Crusaders out. Wasn't St. Henry down in the Holy Cross game as well??

Nice win for the Cru'.

 

Good showing by Lloyd. I thought St. Henry might win by more.

Lloyd played 3 quarters better than the St. Henry team.But once again St. Henry and Speed pulled it out. Maybe Lloyd will get them in the Districts. Tough to beat team 3 times. Good game by both teams.

Lloyd was up by as much as 12 at one time. This is the third time this year Lloyd has blown a double digit lead.

Lloyd played 3 quarters better than the St. Henry team.But once again St. Henry and Speed pulled it out. Maybe Lloyd will get them in the Districts. Tough to beat team 3 times. Good game by both teams.

 

Completely Disagree. Lloyd did not beat St. Henry one time in the second Half. St. Henry gave up 7 pts. I believe in the third quarter and 8 pts. in the fourth quarter(either way 15 pts. total in the second half).

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Completely Disagree. Lloyd did not beat St. Henry one time in the second Half. St. Henry gave up 7 pts. I believe in the third quarter and 8 pts. in the fourth quarter(either way 15 pts. total in the second half).

 

You cant score and not beat someone one time in the second half. I kinda understand what your trying to say but what you actually said is incompetent. I mean Lloyd opened the half with a wide open 3 so...

You cant score and not beat someone one time in the second half. I kinda understand what your trying to say but what you actually said is incompetent. I mean Lloyd opened the half with a wide open 3 so...

 

You are correct, I typed one time and I meant one quarter. Any team can beat any team one time, but what i meant is one quarter. My fault, but I think you get what I'm saying now.

So did Lloyd play real well, St. Henry play bad, both? I would have thought St Henry would have won pretty easily in this one.

 

Any one have a box-score.

So did Lloyd play real well, St. Henry play bad, both? I would have thought St Henry would have won pretty easily in this one.

 

Any one have a box-score.

 

I would venture to guess that Lloyd's size might have given the Cru some trouble, but I don't know as I wasn't there.

So did Lloyd play real well, St. Henry play bad, both? I would have thought St Henry would have won pretty easily in this one.

 

Any one have a box-score.

 

Donnie Cheatum had one of the best dunks I've seen in a HS game in person. That really got the team fired up and they played good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.