Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/St. Henry (01/13)

Who Wins this Jan 13th Game 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Jan 13th Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Lloyd wins this one in overtime.

I see St. Henry winning by 7, but it could be closer.

St. Henry is a very disciplined team. I like the Cru' by 10-15.

That is a big change in opinion from you on the Crusaders

SH by 10

Watch out for this Lloyd team. They are a threat for the Crusaders. I think they will take care of business and win by 10 or so but this is dangerous Lloyd team in the 34th.

That is a big change in opinion from you on the Crusaders

 

They're also playing Lloyd and not Conner or Holmes....;)

 

St. Henry played well against Conner and for 2 1/2 quarters played well against Holmes. If they play like that against Lloyd, they should have no problem.

SHDHS going for another old 33rd district win.

SHDHS going for another old 33rd district win.

 

When was Lloyd in the 33rd?

 

I thought the "old" 33rd was SK, Boone, Ryle, Conner, St. Henry, Heritage?

 

Or are you going back before then? :sssh:;)

When was Lloyd in the 33rd?

 

I thought the "old" 33rd was SK, Boone, Ryle, Conner, St. Henry, Heritage?

 

Or are you going back before then? :sssh:;)

 

A youngster would think that. It was quite a while ago.

 

The 33rd used to be perhaps the biggest district in the state for a long time. You had SHDHS, Lloyd, Boone, Conner, SK, Walton, and a 7th team that I'm forgetting (I think).

A youngster would think that. It was quite a while ago.

 

The 33rd used to be perhaps the biggest district in the state for a long time. You had SHDHS, Lloyd, Boone, Conner, SK, Walton, and a 7th team that I'm forgetting (I think).

 

I remember now. You're going back to the early/mid 80's with that district.

 

I may be a youngster compared to you, but not as young as you think my friend ;)

A youngster would think that. It was quite a while ago.

 

The 33rd used to be perhaps the biggest district in the state for a long time. You had SHDHS, Lloyd, Boone, Conner, SK, Walton, and a 7th team that I'm forgetting (I think).

 

Dixie?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.