Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/St. Henry (01/13)

Who Wins this Jan 13th Game 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Jan 13th Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dixie?

 

Dixie's always been in the 34th if I'm not mistaken.

St. Henry 61-48... with them pulling away in the second half. Faust has done another nice job without much talent.

Dixie's always been in the 34th if I'm not mistaken.

 

Actually, VOR is correct, the former seventh team in the 33rd was Dixie. They've been in the 34th district since sometime in the mid to late 80's though. :thumb:

I got St. Henry in this one closer than anyone may think though. I look for a game like the Connor game with St. Henry pulling away at the end.

I remember now. You're going back to the early/mid 80's with that district.

 

I may be a youngster compared to you, but not as young as you think my friend ;)

 

Going back to the 70s.

Was at the game good game by both teams. Alot closer than I thought. Anybody got any information on Cameron Speeds injury?

It's St. Henry's time of the year.

It's St. Henry's time of the year.

This game is going to be closer than you think. Why is this St. Henry's year?:confused:

This game is going to be closer than you think. Why is this St. Henry's year?:confused:

 

They played yesterday Cacdawg. St Henry won by 10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.