Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ram Fan04

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ram Fan04

  1. That's what everyone told Hazad last year:sssh:.
  2. Did Paris end up 0-10 on the season this year?
  3. The same future that it has been every year. Mostly down years consisting of no district titles. But an occasional "better" group may come through.
  4. With injuries to the top offensive players it might take some getting used to. Not only for the players but the coaching staff as well. I really don't think anyone could question this coaching staff based upon the circumstances. I'd say their record this season, and past years speaks for itself.
  5. I heard that's all they had. That's why I asked.
  6. How many total yards offense did Boyd Co. have? Ashland sure has their work cut out for them in the playoffs. I ventured up north to see Highlands last night. Best of luck in the playoffs! I hope you get it done!
  7. This was my first time at Highlands. And it was great, I really enjoyed it. This was a defensive battle the first quarter. Then Highlands slowly began to take over this game until they finally did. Forgive me because I do not know names of players. All players played very well. But #11 of the birds had a very good defensive game back there in the secondary. And #31 for Highlands was great. Very shifty runningback changing his direction on a dime. And number #34 for Ryle was almost scary when he hit himself:scared:. He played very well, he REALLY wanted that upset. Overall this was a great experience, and I will be attending again in the future.
  8. Birds score off the long pass. 14-0 with 2:50 to go.
  9. TD Highlands 7-0. 4:50 to go in the first half.
  10. Highlands knocking on the door. 1st and goal from the 6. 5:37 to go in the first half.
  11. Good game so far. The game started with 4 three and outs.
  12. I'm at the Highlands game right now and have seen several of the shirts.
  13. Mayfield had a very solid football team back in 2002! So solid that Raceland's team camp was at Mayfield the following year(2003).
  14. Definition for swag flue A contageous virus that spreads game, confidence, and swagger among a population of individuals So yeah i'd say swag flu has struck!
  15. I'm hoping lightning strikes twice in this matter. Except on November 20th instead of in december!
  16. I really like the way you think!:notworthy::ylsuper::banana::clap::thumb:
  17. I'm guessing I just stepped on a very sensative subject. But calm down, I was like 7 years old:lol:. I didn't know the details to the story. And that doesn't surprise me at all that you beat us by 41 the year before, no need to brag. It's only happened 1,000,000,000 times in the history of the matchup. It happened twice in my career, and twice in my brothers. And any time Raceland goes into NewCath they are clearly the underdog. Which reminds me how much I hate that the playoffs for me weren't like they are now:madman::madman:
  18. It's that swag flu running through Raceland that I was talking about!
  19. We may have been the 3rd seed in this one I'm not positive I was only 8 or 9 years old. I believe it was 1997 when Raceland traveled to NewCath and beat them on their home field. Some said Raceland was a 48 point underdog.
  20. Just when everyone was about to count the Rams out. I knew it was there all season. And it finally came out! It's more fun to come out and work hard when you're playing great on Friday!
  21. Best post in this thread:thumb:
  22. Everyone has opinions. And schedules and stats can be twisted anyway to suit your teams arguement. I do it all the time:lol:. It's what gets us through our football addiction between fridays. But that's why we have the playoffs. To find out who's team is the best. Talking about rankings and stats is just that, talking. It's all in fun, there's no need to take it to heart or get upset. We'll find out who the real champion is come December.
  23. Both games I have seen it was pouring the rain. And Simon Kentons level of competition(Ryle) was much stronger than Haydens(Raceland). They are two completely different style runners as well. So it's hard for me to make a comparison. But based off of what I saw I give a VERY slight advantage to Simpson. I feel like Simpson hits the holes harder and has better vision to read the field. Haydens advantage is he is just so much stronger than his competition(345lb bench, 620lb squat, 320lb powerclean). He just runs over people and carries them downfield. He also has a tendancy to run straight up because of this. Because he gets away with it in 1A. Like I said I don't have a great deal of basis to weigh this opinion on. It's just off of one game a piece. I should see Hayden one more time this season. And hope to see Miles again as well.
  24. I agree with LCA at number 1. I think beechwood/Mayfield are tied at the number 2 spot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.