Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Snappy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Snappy

  1. Tyler starts his 1st practice today ...
  2. If Coach B believes that Jake is his Q.B.,the next 4 years,I would think he leaves him in,and lets him get that much needed experience.JMO.I did hear a rumor,that Coach said one of his biggest regrets since he came here was not starting Neal Pawsat when he was a freshman,and Neal had a pretty good career.So if he has the same expectatations about Jake,I say give him the reps.It will pay off in their future,I do believe.
  3. Alot of coach's,knowing that his team would be this young and inexperienced would have put together a cup cake schedule,thruout the 10 games on the schedule.Glad to see that Coach B,didn't take that approach.I think the Royals will end up 5-5 and could be 6-4,with another district championship,if they can improve everygame.
  4. Mason County B was the Royals JV players.
  5. Tyler will be playing BB next season.Not sure about Josh.But I wouldn't count hIm out just yet.
  6. The Polar Bears have had a very good season.And the Royals have lost some games at the Fieldhouse this season.But,they won't lose any games there this week!
  7. Will be surprised if we see Connor on the floor again this season.His Ankle is no where near a 100% right now.With baseball right around the corner{and this is the sport that will allow him to play at the next level}he may not want to take a chance with it.Just my opinion thouigh.We will see soon.Good Luck Royals.
  8. Mason has lost to Clark by 3 at home,and by 1 at their place.Beat Harrison54-27 in the only game they played.
  9. Mason beat Montgomery by 27 at home.Lost to them by 2 at their place
  10. Jonathan,I was going to put that same quote,but wasn't sure how to spell exaggerated.lol
  11. Robert Moore hasn't coached for a couple seasons now.He is principal of Straub Elementary,and out of coaching.
  12. Harris never dressed for this game.Hurt his ankle in Friday nights game.Robert Moore hasn't coached for a couple seasons now.He went into administration position,and hasn't coached since.Hope this helps.
  13. Moore hasn't coached since he went into adminstration position.Harris hurt his ankle the night before against M.C.Indians.Heard Davis and Chester had some type of problem at school,and had to sit,not sure how many games.
  14. Moore has been a Principal for a couple years now.Has not coached since he went into administration.
  15. Tim Moore was raised on Buckner st..That's on the east end of Maysville.He moved from here I think,after he graduated.His brother still lives here.So,I doubt his ties will end.
  16. :idunno: A lot of rumors floating around about a couple GRC players at the State Tournament this past wk,along with one about a Royals player.Only time will tell if any of them are true.It could change the look of each of these teams next season,if any of these have any merit.
  17. You really gotta have tradition,before you can understand it.:banana:
  18. ISTHATALLYOUGOT,it was PRICELESS!
  19. :confused:,Chad has done a great job this year,P.C. fans have a right to be proud of their team.BUT,they don't win this game tonight,no matter how it's called!
  20. This weak district has provided some very good state tournament teams and even a State Champ or two,the last few years.I like reading the post from All In,he's so UNPREDICTABLE.:thumb:
  21. Don't think he meant they were the best team in the state.Just the best team in their district,which they are.
  22. Losing Black hurts,but don't underestimate Bluford.He to can play,and is about 3-4 inches taller. Rumor has it,that the Royals may be back at full strength by District.I pick the Royals by 11.
  23. A couple huge injuries kept them from coming to Maysville Friday night.I promise you ,if Robbie and Cory had been healthy,they would have followed a salt truck to Maysville if they had to.I also promise you,if it had been an away game for the Royals Friday night,and with all the injuries they have,the game would have been played.You can say what you want,but most know why this game wasn't played Friday night.In my mind I to,think Clark Co is the better of the 2 teams.But I think the games in March,at the Fieldhouse,will be closer than alot of you think.Should Clark Co win it,yes.Will they?We'll see.
  24. I would assume,it will be made up as soon as Robbie's ankle has healed.:ylsuper:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.