10th Region Freshman Tournament

The 10th Region Freshman Tournament starts Tuesday night in Winchester. Finals on Thursday.

Brossart v/s Clark Co. 6PM

Mason Co. v/s Harrison Co. immediately following

Who do you like?

I like the Mustangs to win it. They have a very nice frosh group.

Please accept my apology. I was under the impression that all district tournaments were completed and that the regional field was set. :confused:

Not CJ Jennings fault. That was the information that I was given and put on the BMustangs website.

I didn't realize that the 39th District Tournament was not played.

If anyone other than Mason County wins the 39th District tournament, I'll make a big copy of the website home page and you can use it much as the "Dewey Defeatls Truman" newspaper publications.

Again, apologies around and again NOT CJ Jennings fault, he was only posting what we published on the website - Where is the "Egg on your face" icon??? :irked:

Not CJ Jennings fault. That was the information that I was given and put on the BMustangs website.

I didn't realize that the 39th District Tournament was not played.

If anyone other than Mason County wins the 39th District tournament, I'll make a big copy of the website home page and you can use it much as the "Dewey Defeatls Truman" newspaper publications.

Again, apologies around and again NOT CJ Jennings fault, he was only posting what we published on the website - Where is the "Egg on your face" icon??? :irked:

Haven't found that one.

This one is close, though.

sEm_footinmouth.gif