Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bbjunkie

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bbjunkie

  1. Does Scott play Brossart or Campbell to get to the region? I know they blew out Campbell a while back and split with Brossart.
  2. I think the harshness comes from a very misleading topic. There have been three people on here state that he hasn't been offered a scholarship. When you say a player has signed for a full paid education and that isn't the case this is what you get.
  3. I would agree with the signing of Johnson. He is a definitely athletic enough to play for the Norse.
  4. Red-shirt walk on makes much more sense to me. NKU can't lose in that scenario. The title thread was misleading, making it seem that they were offering a full ride and education paid for the next four years.
  5. Bezold keeps getting Division one transfers so I am not sure how much the lesser skilled signees will see the floor. I think the Jolly kid can score, but will have to really bulk up and develop some sort of quickness to guard anyone that is a 2 or 3 on the opposing team. As you know Bezold loves defense. Good luck Brady!
  6. So is this the year that Scott finally wins the Freshman district? :dancingpa
  7. Thanks for the clarification NKYSPTS. Vert impressive win!
  8. I am just asking because the Birds were ranked higher.
  9. Highlands 27th St x 30th per ESPN
  10. ESPN stated that Highlands was ranked 27th and St. X 30th. Is this an upset?
  11. Still remember the night Maddy put up 39 against Pendleton and didn't play much of the fourth quarter. His little brother, Patrick Nerl scored 38 as a sophomore, good bloodlines in that family. I have heard that McGovney and Coach Maddy have a close relationship and that Nathan really enjoyed playing for Coach Maddy the past year. The kid is very unassumng and very down to earth for a kid that gets so much attention.
  12. So Scott is the prohibitive favorite in the district? They beat Campbell by 2 at home and struggled with Brossart mightily at home. Don't give the title to the Eagles just yet. I do agree that they have a very nice team and Brad Carr is a very good coach. Can't wait till next week.
  13. Good effort by the Camels, without their leading scorer. Think it was a 3 point game at the half. Holmes played well in spurts, but overall a decent game. Holmes was up around 8-10 points the entire 4th quarter. The district tourneys are coming quick!
  14. Campbell shot the ball very badly and were outplayed from the start. The Albrecht kid played decent and it seemed that Nearl was hobbling around a lot of the game. Ankle injury? One player for Newport had a couple nice throw downs. Newport has a nice team and plays hard.
  15. Just play defense and not foul. What is the referee suppose to do when players are blatantly fouling. You get three technicals after being called for fouls and you will have a high foul count. Dixie shot three after three while Campbell attacked the basket, thus more fouls on Dixie.
  16. I left when the Camels went up 22, but I know the technicals were not because of the coach. He seemed very mild-mannered. His players were acting out of control early in the game when they started trailing.
  17. Big win for the Camels frosh. Dixie was 15-1 coming in tonight's action. Undefeated in NKY and their only loss to Cincinnati St. X by 2 points. Keep rolling Camels and keep playing inspired ball.
  18. Boone and Campbell tommorow and I think the Birds play the Camels next week. Scott is hard to figure they have won two tough games but haven't looked like word beaters.
  19. Beechwood should move up. Scott beats Campbell by 2, Brossart by 4. Boone loses to Highlands pretty badly. Who knows? Holmes Scott Highlands Boone Campbell
  20. I can't believe Scott isnt dominating with their size. Has Oconnor done anything?
  21. Obviously the big three are all even. Scott played at home in both matchups. HMM, very interesting.
  22. I agree with what you say about Nikola. I wouldn't expect Scott to contain Albrecht as well as they did if there is a second time around. Keylo is a great athlete but lets not get carried away about making them 10 points more better than Campbell. As for bench stats, Neiderigger hit a three and Wilson made a wide open lay-up. There bench didnt blow anyone away last night. Murray and Smith might be the best players, and O'Connor is one I can't figure out. You would think he could have exploited the paint last night.
  23. A two point win on your home floor is simply holding serve. I wasn't at the game but I was told that Scott and Campbell seem very even and that Scott got out big early and Campbell fought back. From the comments in the predictions a lot of fans thought Scott was much better than Campbell. I like the 3a and 3b scenario much better than discounting Brossart and Campbell.
  24. From all the posts, you would think Scott was the clear favorite to win the district. This was a close game right? If Scott has a chance, then wouldn't that mean Campbell is in the hunt as well for the region.
  25. This happens every year. Boone loses and their is a falling out with the coaches. The end of last year was the same thing as Boone fell completely apart at the end of the year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.