Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the 10th region?

Featured Replies

Who do you think will represent the 10th at Rupp this year?

From what I've seen, it's a three-horse race - Clark County, Mason County and Scott. All three are capable.

As I told Gold Sunrise, I like 4 teams, Campbell Co, GRC, Mason Co, and Scott, if any of these 4 win the 10th I would not be surprised and I just can't pick one over the other, but 3 stand out a little more than the 4th. I guess it could depend on the draw.

I think it really depends on the draw. I picked GRC in the Sweet 16 contest though.

As I told Gold Sunrise, I like 4 teams, Campbell Co, GRC, Mason Co, and Scott, if any of these 4 win the 10th I would not be surprised and I just can't pick one over the other, but 3 stand out a little more than the 4th. I guess it could depend on the draw.

 

Campbell has to get by Brossart just to make it to the regional and that is a big if right now. Even if they do get to the regional, they won't win it.

 

The top three teams for the regional title are GRC, Mason, and Scott.

I think it really depends on the draw. I picked GRC in the Sweet 16 contest though.

 

Especially if GRC picks into Masons side of the bracket like last year.

Especially if GRC picks into Masons side of the bracket like last year.

 

This draw would really help Scott out.

So Scott is the prohibitive favorite in the district? They beat Campbell by 2 at home and struggled with Brossart mightily at home. Don't give the title to the Eagles just yet. I do agree that they have a very nice team and Brad Carr is a very good coach.

Can't wait till next week.

GRC or Mason. No disrespect, but if anyone else wins it it will be an upset.

I'm pulling for GRC. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mason come away with it. Anyone else would be considered an upset to me.

Clark or Mason and a lot will depend on if Clark gets their big kid back in the middle.

So Scott is the prohibitive favorite in the district? They beat Campbell by 2 at home and struggled with Brossart mightily at home. Don't give the title to the Eagles just yet. I do agree that they have a very nice team and Brad Carr is a very good coach.

Can't wait till next week.

 

Scott plays the winner of Calvary & Silver Grove, which is pretty much a guarantee for Scott to make it to the regional tourney. Brossart & Campbell match up against each other and one of two is not going to make it.

So Scott is the prohibitive favorite in the district? They beat Campbell by 2 at home and struggled with Brossart mightily at home. Don't give the title to the Eagles just yet. I do agree that they have a very nice team and Brad Carr is a very good coach.

Can't wait till next week.

 

They are the favorite nonetheless.

I agree..... depends on the draw. But like many others, the favorites are GRC, Mason, and Scott. Of course you know who I am pulling for....:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.