Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grandpa1951

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grandpa1951

  1. Scott plays team defense for one. If one person gets beat, the rest of the team is there to help. So I wouldnt be to worried about that issue.
  2. Game times will be JV at 2:30 , varsity at 4:00
  3. Thoughts and predictions?
  4. Congrats to Scott High School for making it onto the list! Keep working hard and taking care of bussiness boys!
  5. Scott is hungry for a win. Scott by double digits tonight!
  6. I will take Boone County in this one. Ryle will keep it close through some of the fourth quarter and then I see Boone pulling away and winning by 12.
  7. I'm wondering just as much as you are mcpapa.
  8. Indeed everyone in the state is beatable!
  9. Best point guard in NKY? Not yet, the kid is good. I would put probably Riley and Gabbard ahead of him, then him and Trammel from Dixie at about the same level. Maybe a few others could be thrown into the mix. By the time Smith is a senior, I with out a doubt see him being a stud in nky.
  10. Got ya! Must have mis read it or something, who knows!
  11. Ricardo brought the ball up the floor when Riley was out. Scott threw two players at him constantly to get the ball out of his hands, then scrambled back on defense and got bumps and switches. Smart move if you ask me.
  12. Congrats to Silver Grove. A very deserving win without a doubt!
  13. I am in no way disagreeing with you about the game Eta. I never once said Scott wasn't as good as advertised, I was just saying I'm glad to see Scott get out there ant compete down to the wire with a very good ball club like Holmes. IMO Holmes is the real deal, they are a very good team.
  14. The dunk by the Scott player was not #10 Hagfors, it was #12 Jake Niederreger. Good showing for Scott with out a doubt IMO. They just played down to the wire with the best team in the state, and a nationally recognized team. Scott I believe will take this loss and learn from it, they only have room to improve and grow. Holmes is a very solid team though with out a doubt. Their size, athletic ability, and skill just make them such a hard team to match up with. Good job by both teams.
  15. That is incorrect. Highlands has not beat Scott this year. They're match up is here in the next week or two. I believe you are refferring to the fact that Highlands beat Boone in regulation a few weeks ago.
  16. Scott High from the 10th hasn't had one since 1989. This year would be a nice 20 year re-union for Rupp!
  17. Scott could have scored 150 points tonight if they wanted to, but they are way too classy for that. Coach Carr played second and third string literally from the end of the first quarter on.
  18. Jake is maybe a D1 athlete. The kid is plainly and simply very athletic. He has a ok jumper, and is pretty good off the dribble. He just can not keep his mind in the game. Great kid!!
  19. Wow, thought Campbell would blow this one of out the water.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.