Everything posted by how-u-doin
-
East Carter/Raceland Predictions
This game will come down to who wants it more and who shows more heart should be a good game to watch.
-
Greenup County 38 Raceland 26 (JV)
All this talk about who Greenup had on the field, but I have not heard much about Jett Troxler, who I know had lots of varsity time Friday. Also heard Austin Blakenship's name Friday which I'm sure there is a few more. But to say this game was lost by a dropped pass is beyond me.Greenup held the Rams 1st & 15 on 20 yard line,then on 4th down pass was blocked and pass interference was called so with penalty Rams had the ball on the 3 yard line.Boys that's 1st and goal and they tried 4 more times still did not score, so to say it was just a dropped pass Rams had 8 tries from the 20 yard line. Hats off to the Musketteers for a job very well done. Two sweet victories for some really hard working boys.
-
Greenup County 38 Raceland 26 (JV)
What a great game to watch. Way to play GC congrats on the win.:dancingpa
-
Greenup County 14 Raceland 13
Classic is right you try and be nice and all you get is sarcassim. Yes Greenup did win the game and we are very proud of our boys for doing just that WINNING.
-
Greenup County 14 Raceland 13
WAY TO GO GREENUP:banana:. Congrats on the win!!!!!! It takes eleven players and ALL of you did a fantastic job. I don't believe I could be any prouder of you guys than I am right now. Like we had said from the beginning Greenup fans are behind the caoches and the boys. And things have and are changing at GCHS. A GREAT DAY TO BE A MUSKETTEER!!!!!![:dancingpa
-
Ashland 51 Greenup County 7
Loved the Respect shown for the moment of silence in Zach's memory very classy for Ashland to do this. A big Thank you, also can honestly say the officals did a great job,Ashland won and Congrats to them. Now Greenup needs to move on focuse on this weeks game. I think that the fans will still be there for the team and the coaches will fix what needs fixing.This team has alot more to show and we will see it in the next game.
-
2009 Greenup County
Thanks Coupon I should have been more clear.
-
Ashland/Greenup County Predictions
Did anyone see Greenup on channel 3 news this morning? As for what a coach can do in a short while we will see on the field. But if the boys were not pumped and believing they could pull this game off why should they even show up friday night.In the past few years I know they believed they were already beaten before they even played Ashland.NOW they believe they can win and are going with that attitude which can change the outcome of any game.And they have a whole community of Fans,Parents, and Coaches telling them they are WINNERS and it can be done. GO take care of business GC and may both teams be injury free.
-
2009 Greenup County
There will be a Booster meeting Tuesday at the field around 6:00 need everyone to attend if they can.
-
2009 Greenup County
I agree 100%, nothing about this years team is the same as the ones from before. Confidence, Pride, and the Ability to execute are all qualitys the team now carry. I'm proud to be a MUSKETEER.
-
Ashland/Greenup County Predictions
:laugh::laugh: I believe more know what you are saying then are letting on.
-
Ashland/Greenup County Predictions
I would not count Greenup out on this one. IMO we just might shock the whole community. The boys are pumped, physically fit, and ready to hit. And for the first time in a long time, BELIEVE they can win. GET-ER-DONE boys and have fun doing what you have practiced so hard for,playing football.:ylsuper:
-
2009 Greenup County
I do like this idea,I know that some of the football players have had decals made for their vehicles.Sunday would have been Zach's birthday and several of the boys of the team, friends and family will be gathering at the Meenach's house to have a cookout as well as go to the grave site. I think it starts at 4:00. Zach will never be forgotten, and our prayers are still with the family.IMOZ.
-
2009 Greenup County
We enjoyed the time we got to spend with you and your team.I have to say they were a GREAT group of young men,very polite and always said Thank You.I know that we are proud to have you come back next year and look forward to having another Greenup fan. Thank you so much for all the kind words and I wish you and the team a winning season injury free.
-
2009 Greenup County
There will be a parent meeting tonight at 5:30 for all parents, this is being held by Coach Copley. Following there will be a booster meeting, important information will be gone over at both meetings.All who can need to attend for the support of your Greenup County Football 2009 team. Lots of upcoming events and what the Coach expects will all be discussed.Hope to see everyone out.:dancingpa
-
2009 Greenup County
This is great news and if it is planned on being done by the time school starts this will be great for this years football season. We have needed new lights and locker room for some time now. :clap:
-
2009 Greenup County
Any reason as to why he was a no show? Did all the linemen go or just a few?
-
2009 Greenup County
Tonights 7 on 7 has been moved to Johnson Central, Not sure what happened with East Carter. Copley Said he was pretty pleased with the boys after Fairview Tuesday night. Just a few things he saw that we need to work on. I thought the boys did really good and Crum did throw some nice passes.Both Waugh and Lyle looked good. I'm looking foward to seeing them in action on the field this season.
-
2009 Greenup County
The web site is going to be really nice when it is all said and done. Love what has been done so far, looking forward to see what's next.:thumb:
-
Greenup County Musketeer Killed in Car Accident
May God send you peace in your time of need,We love you all very much and if you need anything just let us Know.This is a parents worst nightmare and I know God has his reasons . We also need to remember the team right now they were all really close just like a family and they are hurting too. We all need to stop and thank God, for what we have everyday because tommorrow is not promised. LOVE AND PRAYERS.
-
2009 Greenup County
Any news on how Grayson's surgery went? Also did the springlers get done last night ?
-
2009 Greenup County
Thanks for the pics PureFan. :clap:
-
2009 Greenup County
Just saw the new weight room and it is really nice First class. The team is now using the equipment and as for the field I was told that they were going to place equipment at the field to begin work this coming Monday,I hope the weather holds out and this can be done for the team.
-
2009 Greenup County
Is the fight going to be at the High School?
-
2009 Greenup County
I would like to know the answer to this question as well? I was told that if they did not get it done in the next couple of weeks that they would not be able to. I think this should have been handled a little differently,it is hard enough to get money from the school. It seems every thing takes way to long to get started just like with the weights which I hear are finally in but not set up.I know that every thing has a process but can we speed some of the steps up?