Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. He could be another stud. I'm surprised I haven't heard much about him. He had a great first step. He handles the ball well as a lengthy wingman. Also has the ability to pull up and shoot well off the dribble. I was somewhat impressed with the youngman.
  2. Any speculation on how he might grow? He is maybe 6'2" now. Very smooth player.
  3. I'd like to see the stats. Holmes shot pretty lights out tonight themselves. They started off 4/5 from beyond the arc in the first quarter. I know they are good but they don't always shoot that well.
  4. Right they were up by 18 going into the fourth quarter. Holmes came back out with their regulars and pressing and NCC went on a 10-4 run to open it up in the first two and a half minutes.
  5. Right. It's a good decision. You don't want to wait until the tournament to realize you aren't good at it.
  6. Yes and honestly the game was closer than the score might indicate. It was a nine point game with 1:24 to play.
  7. They ran a diamond press and to be honest they still have a lot of kinks in it to work out.
  8. Didn't they win last time by almost 30?
  9. Closer than most were thinking. Had to expect this.
  10. Wow surprised to see the margin of victory. Where'd all that scoring come from on the Mustangs? I would assume Rieger had a big night?
  11. Well the matchups with Holmes size and athleticism really limits what Olberding can do. Also Connor gets the benefit of looking better on D guarding DJ or Housely instead of Rico. Olberding does a nice job against smaller less athletic teams, but tonight wasn't a good matchup for him. Also as you mentioned Connor doesn't shoot that way every night, but a three is the easiest shot to get against Holmes so it played to his strength.
  12. Tonight against Holmes yes.... Otherwise no.
  13. Right I got it. I just wanted to clear it up because it really would be a legit reason for him to miss, and had I not we would have had a member on here telling everyone that it was the reason it was missed.:sssh:
  14. Right. But it would be a legit reason for him to miss. It was what was going through my mind from before the start of the game.
  15. Pittman started and played most of the game. I think he finished with 18.
  16. ETA's lineups aren't right. 6'0 Riley v 5'6 Pangallo 6'2 D. Johnson v 6'1 Meyer 6'4 J. Johnson v 6'3 J Olberding 6'5 R. Johnson v 6'3 M. Geisler 6'7 Pittman v v 6'6 J. Geisler Athleticism... Probably not, but size wise they don't matchup too bad with Holmes. Especially, when Pittman's not playing. The key will be for Pangallo to limit Riley from getting into the lane. That said Holmes could still win by 15+ no doubt. It will all depend on how they respond from the Boone game.
  17. After watching are you sure you see a Red's hat? I only see a Twins hat. The all red Reds hat is worn frequently out in Cali by the Bloods gang members. That's what I was expecting to see, but all I ended up seeing was a Twins hat.
  18. Lol he's in Cali... Somehow I don't think that he's a Reds fan.
  19. This is a good win for Ryle heading into the post season. They have been up and down a lot this season, but I would say they still have a chance at making a run in the postseason.
  20. I never mentioned anything about this not being a win. I showed why I don't know whether I'd be happy about this win as a Highlands fan. I didn't make the comments about Giwa to say HC should have won. I made them saying that it's not like Highlands got unlucky and caught HC on a "hot" night because they didn't. They gave up a lot of points on defensive lapses against a team who struggles to score. I'm not trying to start a petty argument over who deserved to win or anything dumb like that. Highlands is the better team and they won the game. I just would be worried as a Highlands fan with some of the weaknesses I saw.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.