Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nkysportsblog

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nkysportsblog

  1. I'd say that's a big one. They seem to struggle to score against a disciplined consistent defense, and I believe it's due to the lack of a go to scorer. They just seem to go through stretches where they can't get the lid off the basket.
  2. Do you have his shooting percentage? Just curious if this comment has any actual facts to back it up?
  3. Clearcut would mean that they are without a doubt the 2nd best team in NKy. Honestly, before the win over Boone I wouldn't even say they deserved the No.2 ranking. If you saw the NewCath game and/or the Brossart game there is no way you could say this team is definitely the 2nd best in NKy. I would say they are deserving of their No.2 ranking, but there is nothing clear cut about it. This team has some serious weaknesses, as do most of the other teams in NKy. Which is why we have this logjam from 2-13.
  4. I didn't say anything about his passes.
  5. You can stream games for free now online, and I would think there are people willing to broadcast the games. The only budget issue would be for a wireless internet card. I imagine you can get a wireless signal at the fieldhouse, so at least the home games could be done for free.
  6. I could definitely see this one going either way. If Scott does win, I would venture to guess that Murray is pretty much responsible for it. He will be a handful for Brossart's guards
  7. Great game here... I like Brossart 52-48 in a defensive game. Mustangs will need Drew Kremer to step up again.
  8. I don't see Lloyd having the discipline necessary on offense or defense to win this one. Holy Cross makes you work for everything you get (and that includes defensive stops) so unless you have the superior athletes it's tough to beat them if you aren't disciplined. I'll take Holy Cross 52 Lloyd 41
  9. Alright well just as fact Maschinot is quicker, faster, jumps better, he is the better athlete there isn't any question about it. Brett may be there when he matures more physically, but the difference is in their mindsets right now. Riedinger knows the game so well, and already has a feel for playing the point position. Maschinot is still learning a lot but getting by on a lot of athleticism despite his lack of height. His shot has definitely improved, but Riedinger still has the better outside shot. I would also say to watch out for Maschinot's defense to improve dramatically in the near future. As Clyd mentions he needs to be playing with more confidence. Once the game slows down for him mentally he will be a good defender.
  10. No Maschinot is definitely the quicker one and better leaper. Brett is much more sound fundamentally and a better shooter.
  11. I'd have to argue you on that one. Maschinot may be more of a scorer right now, but Riedinger has the better shot from the outside without a doubt.
  12. That was pretty cool for Brett Riedinger.
  13. Impressive game for Thelen... They said he was a rebound away from a double-double.
  14. But we already established that Rico and Maile shoot the same percentage, yet you said that Maile takes a lot more shots and is more out of control. So would it not be tougher to shoot that percentage for Rico if he didn't have the supporting cast and had to force more? Your logic isn't quite clear...:idunno:
  15. Lol so what you are saying is most CCH fans would love to have someone shoot the same percentage as Maile, but not average as many points?
  16. If you were doing it as an MVP award, I think the argument could be made for Giwa. As just a POY award, I don't think you could put him in there.
  17. I think the tie scenario could definitely happen. Holy Cross' style of play will really give Beechwood fits in my opinion. They like to get out and push it and play pressure D and thrive in an uptempo game. Holy Cross will slow it down, take care of the ball, and play good defense.
  18. Player of the year? Really? I think he's good, but I can't put him in the same league as Pittman, R. Johnson, or Maile. As a junior, hopefully he'll continue to grow as a player, and possibly be in the equation next year.
  19. Any recaps from this game? Who scored for Highlands Kowolonek?
  20. Lol that's true they are, but still as far as the No.2 in NKY goes they are up there. But again, I don't think there is any clear cut No. 2.
  21. Not really. Highlands has already showed themselves to be very beatable (NCC). Scott has done the same, but is playing better ball as of late.
  22. Lol but this is ETA's basketball knowledge coming through... not his undying love for the Bulldogs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.