Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd @ Holy Cross (1/16)

Featured Replies

The Juggernauts come off of a 10 point loss to St. Henry while the Indians come off of an 11 point win over Newport.

HC wins in an ugly boring game.

HC by 12

Lloyd is OK. This could be a good game.

 

Why didn't the Cheatam (sp?) kid play against SHDHS?

Cheatum, he did play, foul trouble during the game cost him a lot of minutes. Every time he got in he had to go sit back down.

I pick the Juggernauts in a close one down to the wire. It'll be a fast paced game if the Juggernauts get their way. Sorry hulk, but I definitely don't see it being boring. If you could have seen the St. H game, you would have seen the tempo Lloyd likes to play at. Close and exciting, but Lloyd comes out in the end by 5.

  • Author

I see the Indians winning by somewhere around 10. Pulling ahead in the 4th.

HC-49

Lloyd-39

Tough one to pick. Holy Cross is the better defensive team though so I'm going to go with them in a close one.

I don't see Lloyd having the discipline necessary on offense or defense to win this one. Holy Cross makes you work for everything you get (and that includes defensive stops) so unless you have the superior athletes it's tough to beat them if you aren't disciplined.

 

I'll take Holy Cross 52 Lloyd 41

I pick the Juggernauts in a close one down to the wire. It'll be a fast paced game if the Juggernauts get their way. Sorry .

 

It will only be fast-paced (maybe) on one side. HC will not be fast paced. Fast paced for them is 45. It works very well for them.

Holy Cross pulls away in 4th quarter to win by 10.....49-39

I think by way more than ten.

I look for HC to win this, hopefully Coach Goetz will let blake shoot more now, and not just shina.

I look for HC to win this, hopefully Coach Goetz will let blake shoot more now, and not just shina.

 

 

Blake is one of the most accurate shooter in the region not including Riley from Holmes. I do agree that Blake should get more shots too. Shina is good also.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.