Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footballhd

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footballhd

  1. Dunbar? Really? Didnt the just hire a coach last year or the year before? Anybody have a link?
  2. Playoffs are weeks from being over, but I have seen a couple jobs already come open. Anybody know of any more? McCreary Central Fleming County
  3. Just seems to me like they blamed injuries (which happend) during the season. Then when they lose in the 2nd round (injuries are not blamed, its the parents and players not doing what they are supposed to). I just think it is making excuses. Not being rude, just making an observation.
  4. Not even close. The parent in me graduated several years ago from a school not even close to Frankfort. Just stating my opinion.
  5. Frankfort, according to their record is at the next level. They just cannot get it done!
  6. Sounds like the excuses are coming all ready! Just take the loss and move on. Don't start blaming the fans and kids now that the season is over. All we heard all season is how this kid is injured and this other kid is injured. Now, once you get beat in the playoffs, now the blame goes from the injuries and too the parents and kids not turning in homework. Sounds to me like the coaches cant win when needed. Stop complaining.
  7. The Rock have fallen on hard times. Glory days are over. You went from a pretty good team, to just average now. Its ok Rock fans, it happens.
  8. Everybody always says this quote, but never elaborates on it.
  9. Dont know. That is what I was wondering. Also, when will all-state come out?
  10. Does anybody know if All-district teams or district Player of the Year are out yet?
  11. Oldham got beat by John Hardin in the second round, not the regional final. I think.
  12. Just because I am bored at work I looked at the 08-09 enrollments from KHSAA that they used for male enrollment and the football classes. All of these schools show between 100 - 200 boys and 2 of them show having over 200 boys. So I guess that would put each one of them in class A if they had football. There were a lot of school with less # of boys that play football.
  13. What do you mean? I am just interested in this topic. If you are not, then dont look at the thread.
  14. I agree, but wonder if any of them had a football team before and then did away with it. I bet 1 or 2 of the schools probably have a football field already!!!
  15. I would have definitely been bored if I went to one of them in High School. What do you do in the fall? Run cross country?
  16. Dang, I overlooked several. So does anybody know why they dont have football or if they had it in the past? Would be interesting to know.
  17. I added it in there. Must have over looked it.
  18. Here are the county schools that do not have football. Does anybody know why they don't or if they ever have? Carlisle County Cumberland County Elliot County Hickman County Lee County Lyon County Menifee County Owesley County Wolfe County
  19. South goes in ready to play and surprises John Hardin.
  20. Rockcastle is now just a average team. The Good times of winning 9-10 games a year are over. Sorry Rock fans.
  21. Would love to see this game. Should be a high scoring affair.
  22. Since Trimble is a small team, do the 5 starters start both sides of the ball? That would be a tough loss. Losing 5 from each side.
  23. What has happened to Carroll? I know they have faced good teams in CAL and Desales, but they have been getting hammered by them score wise. Even Owen spanked them pretty good on the scoreboard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.