Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble County/Walton Verona Predictions

Who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Trimble
      59%
    • Walton Verona
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll take WV by a touchdown. I know, I am a homer!:ylsuper:

I'll take WV by a touchdown. I know, I am a homer!:ylsuper:

 

There's nothing wrong with cheering your team on! :thumb:

Waltons field is just off South I-71 at the Verona exit right. JD

Waltons field is just off South I-71 at the Verona exit right. JD

 

If your coming from Erlanger, make a left off 71. Complex is on the left about a 1/2 mile from exit. :thumb:

Thanks jarheade5 appreciate it. I thought it was there just wanted to make sure. JD

Good luck to the Raiders.

 

The Raiders may need it. Five starters will be out this game.

The Raiders may need it. Five starters will be out this game.

 

Hate to hear that. Who are they? If you dont want to say I understand.

Since Trimble is a small team, do the 5 starters start both sides of the ball? That would be a tough loss. Losing 5 from each side.

The Raiders may need it. Five starters will be out this game.

 

Why?

Why?

 

Three are injured and two for disciplinary reasons. There are also a couple of subs that will be out for the same reason.

Three are injured and two for disciplinary reasons. There are also a couple of subs that will be out for the same reason.

 

Wow True, hate to hear that. I hope nothing serious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.