Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footballhd

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footballhd

  1. How many state championship in KY has "the system" won?
  2. Doesnt his name pop up for every job in that area?
  3. Its not what you know, but who you know!
  4. I have not seen the job posted yet. Wonder if that means they are looking within the program to hire?
  5. Marksberry has been the HC at Simon Kenton since 2000, I believe. During that time, he never won more than 6 games in a season until 2008. The only difference in 2008 and 2009 was Miles Simpson.
  6. Oldham Co will have to slide down hill for that too happen.
  7. Any news out of New Castle on when they are going to post the job and start taking applicants? I havent seen anything posted yet.
  8. I have just seen some schools do that, promoting an assistant, without opening up the job and taking applicants.
  9. Best of luck to coach Engstrand. I know this just happened, but anybody heard whether or not they are looking to promote Ledford or open the job up?
  10. Who are the statistical leaders that are returning? ie. Tackles, rushing, passing, etc
  11. Didnt the guy from Woodford interview last year? Wonder if he will interview again?
  12. Some Guy, I guess you have a "Vast Knowledge" of football. You seem to like to bash peoples posts and call them ignorant or say they must "not know football or have a limited knowledge." I guess with all your knowledge, you must either be a state championship winning coach or a national championship college coach.
  13. What 3 applied that did not even get an interview?
  14. Sorry to get off topic. Do we know if it is officially a guy from Henderson. I think their D-Coord was named Bob Lawson.
  15. I would say a little blocking helped! They only averaged 14 passes a game with the starters. Does not matter the scheme, etc, if the blocking is not there, play is not successful. Plus, he was a load running the ball. But I am a ridiculous idiot I guess. They only had 1 really close game against Lex Cath. Not really hard to call offense when you are blowing people out by 40-50.
  16. Why? Just because you dont agree? Through 14 games he averaged 20 carries a game. He averaged 183 yards per game. Thats around a 9 yard per rush average. He averaged 3 TDs a game rushing. Thats a hard thing to do, hand the ball off to a stud and watch him gain 9 yards per play and score 3 TDs a game! Sounds really ridiculous to me!
  17. Once again, how hard is it to coordinate an offense when you have Hayden? Give him the ball and he scores. Pretty simple.
  18. Just because you coached at a good program, doesnt mean you were the big reason that program was successful.
  19. Was the annoucement, "We are currently meeting with the current coaching staff"?
  20. I glanced at the KHSAA website and it doesnt look like Franklin has made it past the 2nd round since 1990. That is as far as you can go back. So it would be before then. I think I saw 2 years they were 10-2 and several 9-3 seasons.
  21. Would that be Jep Irwin (not sure if the name is correct) that was head coach at South Laurel and I think he is an O coordinator at a school in Alabama.
  22. How was that? I would just like to know. You can PM me if you don't want to post it on here.
  23. Once again, this is just from what I have read on Step, but I do remember seeing that Clay Co was not sad to see him go either.
  24. I don't know anything about Step or have never met him. I have made statements based on reading other people statements and observations. So what was so bad with him at Franklin, that the whole football team has a sense of relief now that he is gone?
  25. I have heard Bert Browne from Perry Central.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.