Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FCsnapper85

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FCsnapper85

  1. 45-6...Fleming Co., end of third.
  2. 14-0 Fleming at the half. Greenup with some positive yardage before the half, but drive stalls.
  3. 14-0 Fleming Co. leads with about 4 minutes until the half. Greenup probably with negative yards so far.
  4. Fleming Co. was playing without the services of their primary ball handler and second leading scorer. All and all not a bad showing against a good (and tall) Lafayette team.
  5. Steward is averaging 25 pts per game. Several quality players in the 16th but I agree...he certainly has to be near the top.
  6. No real details...Tilghman up 7 at the half. Fleming evened things quickly after the half and it was back and forth from there. I did not make the long trip, but did listen on the radio. Not sure on exact point totals but, Steward went for 28 I believe. Crisp made some big plays late and ended the game with around 14. Sounded like Tilghman had some nice players including a freshman that seemed to be running the point.
  7. Final from Flemingsburg....EKC Tournament game.
  8. Refresh my memory please. When did he have the surgery....was there meniscus damage as well? I have seen him play and he is a nice player. Wish him the best. My son had surgery in June (ACL & meniscus) and is still not cleared to play. Looking like after Christmas.
  9. I have some games from 1984 if anyone is interested. This was the first year we went to VHS instead of film at Fleming Co. I have converted most of them to digital format from the old VHS tapes. Not the best quality, but if you were participating in any of these games may be interesting. All games are Fleming vs. the following schools. Nicholas Co., East Carter, MC Napier, Bath Co., Bourbon Co., Lawrence Co. I would love to find some film that had Fleming Co. from 82, 83, or 84 (other then the preceding games).
  10. I did not go to the game but was listening on the radio. Game was closer than the score indicates. Fleming led at the half, and was only down one with a minute to go. Fleming fouled, was called for a technical...Montgomery converted, game over. Fleming defeated region opponent Russell last night.
  11. Yes he will be missed...we naturally are taking it pretty hard. Gary has done more for the youth of Fleming Co. than anyone can imagine. He was involved with and coached youth football in Fleming Co. for over 20 years, worked with and coached the middle school football team for several years, coached middle school baseball, had helped with girls softball, had been on the chain gang for the Panthers for as long as I can remember, and of course his pride and joy the Cobra's traveling baseball team. He not only coached sports to many young men, but also life lessons and about the things that were important (doing things the right way and being a good person). I remember a few years ago when Gary, myself, and several others laid sod for the middle school baseball field at the Rec Park. He was so happy and proud that so many young men would get the chance to play on a great field. His legacy will live on. RIP Coach.
  12. Not having Stewart would definitely hurt Fleming. Don't know the severity but Just heard he had an injured hip. Fleming Co needs the starters to stay healthy to be competitive against top competition.
  13. Troy...Darion Burns and Troy are both sophomores. A couple of other sophs play key roles as well. Fleming is young but will be a tough out.
  14. Final from Lexington. Didn't catch all the stats but Stewart and Burns go for 24 and 23 respectively for Fleming. Davis nets 26 or 28 (not sure) for Lafayette. Panthers got up by around 18 before Lafayette makes it close.
  15. Tough break for Mason Co. and Josh. He is a very good football player. I wonder if it was a lingering injury that was just diagnosed, or pre-cautionary to keep an issue from becoming worse. I just watched the Mason vs. Rowan film scouting for an upcoming game and didn't notice an obvious injury.
  16. My nephew played on a legion team with Walker and Allison, Newby may have been on the team can't remember. Wasn't Walker drafted 1st round by the Pirates?
  17. Fleming and West is at 5:00 tomorrow, and Greenup vs. Bath is scheduled for 8:00. I thought it was supposed to be even warmer tomorrow? Will the heat index be any lower tomorrow at 5:00?
  18. I think you need to flip the game times of Fleming vs West Carter and East Carter vs. Ashland. Should be fun...nothing against Lewis Co., but personally I wish it was still being played at MSU.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.